shower

I unlocked the door with a big click sound, "baby" I called out scanning the room.
-

Coco pov

I heard Billies voice making me instantly turn towards door.
"Billie" I smiled hoping up quickly.
I didn't realize how much I missed her till I fell into a hug, instantly inhaling the scent of flowers and musk.
Her nails dug into my side as she laid soft kisses on my shoulder.
"I m-missed you" I murmured actually meaning it.
I felt her smile on my shoulder, "I missed you more baby"
She pulled away, "I bet you're hungry"
I nodded quickly, biting my cracked lips.
She handed me a plate with 3 large pancakes and a side of strawberries.
"Thank you" my voice cracked making Billie giggle.
I shoved the pancakes in my mouth then snatching a water bottle from the dresser. I placed it to my lips, chugging it down.
"Easy" she yanked water bottle from my mouth, as I choked. I snatched it back, chugging the rest.
I suddenly finished not realizing how full I was.
"Go get a shower" she lightly patted my thigh, running her fingers down my oily, matted hair.
I nodded and headed to the bathroom.
"Mind if I join"
I jumped, turning around with half of my body naked, only to see Billie with a large smirk in the doorway.
"I guess I.. don't really have a choice" I answered quietly as Billie was already taking her clothes off.
"Correcté c'est exact" she replied in attempted french, making me slightly giggle to myself.
I hesitated taking the rest of my clothes off as I was always self conscious even with myself.
"Baby don't be shy I already saw you"
She assured me, turning on the water.
I nodded slowly and took off the rest, still uncomfortable.
She pulled me by my waist into the steaming hot shower.
My eyes widened as I now saw Billie without her oversized clothes.
She giggled watching me stare her down.
"Like what you see?" she asked, giving me a smirk.
I nodded quickly looking away.

Im straight. Im straight. Im straight.

I assured myself, pumping out shampoo.
"Uh! That's my job" Billie yapped quickly
I raised an eyebrow as she grabbed my hand, scooping up the shampoo.
"You can do me next" she said scrubbing the shampoo in my hair.
After she was done I washed it out letting the warm water fall down my head, to my body.
I pumped shampoo back in my hand and went for Billie, feeling her soft hair between my fingers as I worked through her roots.
A soft smile was rested on her face and her eyes were closed.
"Good girl" she opened her eyes and washed it out.
Then we did the same thing with the conditioner. We both took turns washing it out. Billie stood there watching me as I washed out the conditioner,
"My beautiful baby" she murmured resting her eyes on my body.
I looked away feeling self conscious but flattered, I felt the need to please Billie.
I puffed my chest to make my boobs look bigger and curved my back to make my ass look bigger.
Billie smacked my ass making me flinch.
I let the side of my lip curve up, not realizing I smirked.
"So you like that" she challenged
I dropped my smirk instantly, feeling my face heat up.
Billie turned the water off as we both stepped out.
"There's only one clean towel looks like we have to share" Billie shrugged wrapping us both in a large, thin towel. I let a smile appear on my face, she knew what she was doing.
I couldn't help but admit to myself, I was actually starting to like Billie.