the games begin

I shook my head furiously silently begging her not to, but she was off to Billies room.
-

Coco pov

I snuck out of Fawns room quickly and returned to my room, pretending to sleep hoping to make it look like Fawn came up with me being the one that wrote it.
I listened from my room but could only hear mumbling.
"Coco" Billie called over.
My heart instantly increased as I got up and slowly walked over to Billie's room.
"Did you write this?" She asked shaking the letter in the air with two fingers.
"No" I said quietly with a little confused tone in my voice.
"Ok write both of your names on the back" she said giving us a pen.
I wrote mine in a completely different handwriting because I knew what she was doing.
Fawn wrote her and Billie started comparing handwriting.
"I don't know" she sighed.
"Can I read what it says" I volunteered wanting to make it look more like I wasn't the one who did it.
"No" she said glancing up at me.
She dismissed us back to our rooms.
"You're lucky bitch" Fawn murmured trying to pinch me like a five year old as we parted to our rooms.
I didn't feel guilty anymore and decided to get Fawn back again for telling on me, even though i wouldve done the same.
"Let the games begin" I stated under my breath.
I paced back and forth trying to think of what to do next so Fawn could go.

...1 day later
I watched as Billie made her way downstairs leaving her phone on the bed.
I ran over quickly and snatched it.

Should I call the police?

I asked myself realizing what the advantage I had.

Nah this is more fun

I smirked and took the phone back to my room.
Fawn eventually went to the bathroom leaving me the choice to type in 911 and go to her room leaving it on her night stand, making it look like she was going to call the police.
I hurried back to my room still shaking I might get caught.
Five minutes passed till I heard Billies footsteps.
"Fuck" I heard Billie say from her room.
"Coco have you seen my phone" she asked desperately, more panicked.
I shook my head slightly closing my eyes to make it look like I just woke up.
She nodded and closed my door.
"FAWN" Billie yelled loud enough the whole house could hear.
I peaked my head in yet again enjoying seeing her get in trouble.
"Why was THIS on your dresser??" Billie held Fawn tightly hoping to get an answer out of her.
"It w-wasn't me" she murmured confused.
Fawn glanced up at me, "It was her!" She yelled making me whip my head out and run back to my room, pretending like I was asleep.
I felt Billie peek in as the door squeaked a little.
*slap*
"I'm done with your lies" she hissed.
"But I was in the shower I d-" Fawn sounded like she was going to cry.
"Shut up" she snapped
I laid still trying to hear everything then I heard them going downstairs, probably to the basement.
Now was my time to win back Billie.