framed

I wasn't about to let Fawn steal Billie from me.
-

Coco pov

I laid there digesting and thinking about how to win Billie back.
Fawn was getting a shower giving me the chance to frame her.
I quickly wrote a note to myself making it look like it was from Fawn.

Coco, we need to get out of here. She thinks I love her but I really don't and I don't want to be here any longer. Want to escape? Meet me in the bathroom when you get a chance and we can plan - fawn

I smirked and tiptoed to her room, placed it on her nightstand so when Billie came in she could see it, and think Fawn wrote it to give to me. I slightly opened her window also hoping it would add more to the scene.
I heard the bathroom door open and footsteps head down the hall.
"Fuck" I murmured to myself sliding under her bed quickly.
Fawn entered her room and collapsed on her bed.
I laid there uncomfortable, hoping she would go for at least a second so I could get out of there.
Fawn got of her bed and stood near the window. She hesitated for a minute before closing it.
"What do you think your doing??"
I heard Billie say peering in her room.
I scooted back a bit so Billie wouldn't see me, but at the same time I wanted to see what was happening.
"I- the window was open" Fawn quickly replied.
"That window is never open" Billie raised an eyebrow stepping closer.
My head hurt from being completely pressed against the floor to see everything that was going on.
"If I find out you've escaped" Billie threatened, slamming the door.
I heard Fawn cry softly not long after. I felt bad but I had to get rid of her somehow and make things how they used to be.
My eyelids got heavier and heavier each minute making me want to fall asleep. I made myself stay awake to prevent being down here all night and Billie find out I wasn't in my room at nighttime.
Finally Fawn got up two hours later.
The bathroom door closed giving me the cue to go.
I got up quickly and made it back to my room, before I saw Billie facing the other way.
"Where were you?" She asked suspiciously, turning around.
"Uh in the bathroom" I gulped, playing with my nails.
She left my room as I sighed with relief, collapsing on my bed.
"I swear this girl is everywhere I turn"
I murmured to myself feeling like Billie was an overprotective mother when only she was just 2 years older.

Fawn pov

I came back from the bathroom and burried my head in the covers again.
"Hey babygirl don't be sad" Billie came in.
I felt a dip in the bed meaning she sat down.
She kissed me softly making me smile.
I started getting feelings for Billie but I hated when she yelled.
"Hey what's this" she asks picking up a folded peice of paper from the dresser.