Chapter 1 (Sterek)

926 words

(Stiles' POV)

I put my air-pods in and walked to the airport and bumped into someone "Sor- Derek!" I said happily "Hey Stiles..." "Whats wrong?" I said "I'm going away for A few months.." Oh.. Vacation time?" "Yeah.." He said "Can I go? Please your always going alone and everytime I ask you say-" "yes you can" he said "Really?!!" "Grab the ticket before I change my mine in 3,2-" I took the plane ticket from him and Hugged him tightly "All right thats enough" he pulled me off and we boarded the plane. "Would you two boys like anything?" A plane lady asked us and winked "Yes Can I have a water bottle and a Twinkie?" Derek asked, I scoffed and giggled abit "A Twinkie" I whispered, he glared at me, "Yes and you sir?" She asked me "yeah, a Beer and a bag of hot Cheetos" I looked at Derek "2 beers" I said "Ok I'll be back in 1 minute" she smiled then walked away "2 beers? Are you tryna get drunk?" "Sorta" I laughed. "Stiles um I have something to tell you..." "Yeah?" I said "Your my.. Mate..." "IM Y-" I said But got cut off by him covering my mouth. "Shut up you dumbass!" He whispered/yelled to me then the lady came back "Here ya go boys!" She walked away. "T-take the other beer... Its yours..." I said Then he grabbed it. "Landing in Miami, Florida in 5 minutes" the flight attendant said. Derek looked out the window and sighed "Im glad im your mate..." I whispered then he turned to me "Really?" Derek said shocked "Yeah.." I said. "Landing now!" The flight attendant said. The plane landed then we got off then went to his House. "Oh.. My... God! This house is huge!" I said "Yep it sure is!" A lady said as she walked down the stairs "Who is this cutie Derek?" She said circling and sniffing me "Ah... Your mate! He's a boy and a human! Nice brother,nice." She said "Brother?" I said "Yes, Stiles this is my sister, Cora. Cora this is Stiles, my.. Mate" Derek said introducing us "Well hiya Stiles!" She said and smiled then grabbed my hand "Lemme show ya arou-" "Cora I was hoping to do that.." Derek said "Oooh ok!" She said then let my hand go "Don't be to loud!" she whispered to Derek and smirked and walked away. "Don't mind her she's Dirty minded..." He said then I laughed."So now what?" I asked "What do you wanna do?" He asked me "Watch Disney movies on Disney+ with you?" "Ok." he smiled. He walked me to our room "Wow.." I said breathlessly "Its amazing!" I said and he laughed. We laid down together and watched The lady and the tramp. I cuddled up with him and he put his arm around me. I fell asleep in his arms after the movie.

Derek's POV:
He fell asleep in my arms. God he looked so damn cute when he slept... I kissed his forehead "Dere-" "SH!" I said to Cora, "Sorry" she whispered, "It's ok..." "Aw.. He's so cute with you." she smiled.
---------------------
The next day
---------------------

(Its still derek) I woke up to Stiles jumping on the bed "Mmm... Stiles, what the fuck are you doing..?!" I said "Waking you up." He said jumping up and down. I got up and he got of the bed. "Boys! Want some Breakfast?" Cora asked us from downstairs, Stiles looked at me and ran down the stairs and fell. "Derek!!" Cora yelled. I walked down stairs and saw Stiles' nose bleeding "He broke it." "AGAIN?! God damn it Stiles..." I said "Lets take him to the hospital." Cora said.
-------------------------
At the hospital
-------------------------
Stiles' POV
We arrived and the hospital and the doctor came out and said "Yep, its broken" I texted Scotty:

Me: Hey.
Scotty: Yeah?
Me: Guess what.
Scotty: What?
Me: I fell and broke my nose again 😂.
Scotty: Not again Stiles 😂😂😂
Me: Welp gtg byee Scotty!!
Scotty: Bye! Text me later please!
Me: Ok!

We got home and Scott texted me:

Scotty: Hey im at your house where are you?

Me: With Derek.

Scotty: where?

Me: Miami, Florida...

Scotty: Miami?! Your dad,me,Lydia,Allison,Isaac,liam, and my mom Are at your house rn and Lydia is Crying scared af wondering where your at!

Me: Shit... It was unexpected! Tell Lydia im ok and safe and I'll be back tomorrow please.

Scotty: Ok I did. She said she loves you and she's happy your safe.

Me: I love her too. I gtg cya!

Scotty: Bye!

I looked up and saw Derek "So you... Love her?" He said disappointed "As a friend Derek." "Good" he said "If I didn't want to be your mate anymore... What would you to?" "I don't know... Why?" He said "I like Lydia and Scott.. And you but I don't know what to do..." I said "Stay with me.." He said "But-" "Alright Stiles come here." Cora said and grabbed my arm pulling me into her room "If you'd break up with him he'd have a breakdown, cry for 5 hours and be depressed for 6 month..." She said in a stern voice "I don't know what to do Cora.." I said "You can be with all of them?" She said "I could... And-" "You should!" She said happily "Ok!" I said. "De-" I said and fell to the floor crying "Stil- Oh my god... Derek!" Cora said running in.