Chapter 30

Stiles walked out of class with Derek by his side. Everyone looked at them "I thought I said stop staring? Did I not babe?" Derek look at Stiles "In I quote you said," Stiles said as he cleared his throat "Stop staring! Ain't got anything better to do? Go jump off a cliff with spikey rocks at the bottom of it!" Stiles said said then giggled. Everyone looked away when Scott,Lydia, and Erica came walking up to them "What the hell are you doing?!" Lydia said "What do you mean?" Stiles asked "You're coming with us." Scott grabbed Stiles arm and jerked him "Scott what the hell are you doing?!" Stiles said trying to pull away "Scott, let him go." Peter walked in front of Scott "Why should I?" Scott said "Stiles is very precious. You'll break him if you keep pulling him like that." Peter said in a funny way "Very funny Peter." Scott said as he jerk Stiles arm and went past Peter. -POP- Stiles screamed in pain when Scott accidentally broke Stiles' arm when he jerked it the wrong way. Peter came running behind Stiles and looked at Scott then slapped him hard "I told you! You fucking idiot! You're a sorry excuse for a fucking best friend!" Peter said and Scott's eyes widened in sadness/fear "I-i didn't mean t-to..." Scott said "You didn't have to jerk his arm that hard Scott..." Erica said and stood behind Stiles "You didn't have to even jerk his arm at all..." Lydia said and stood behind Stiles "Idiot..." Derek said and picked Stiles who was screaming and crying in pain "Moves dip-shits." Peter said and everyone who was in their way moved.

Derek put Stiles in the passenger side then Peter,Lydia, and Erica got in the back. Derek got in and drove to the loft and parked the car. They all got out then Derek picked Stiles up and brung him inside and laid him on the couch "I know how to make a cast on someone." Lydia said then made a cast on Stiles arm.

A few hours later Stiles' are healed. Erica removed the cast and Stiles stood up "Thanks guys." Stiles said "Are you hungry babe?" Derek asked Stiles "Mhm. Can we order pizza?" Stiles asked "Sure." Derek said then grabbed his phone and ordered pizza.

The pizza arrived and Stiles walked into the kitchen. Derek,Erica,Lydia, and Peter followed behind him "Nuh uh!" Stiles slapped Isaac's hand away when he ran into the kitchen "Whyyyy!" Isaac made his puppy eyes "Those don't work on me. And why you may asked, I HAVE TO GIVE EVERYONE 2 SLICES OF PIZZA AND IT WOULDN'T BE FAIR IF YOU ATE OF AND I GAVE YOU 2 MORE." Stiles said in his stern pack mom voice then everyone even Derek whined alittle. Stiles split up the pizza and gave everyone 2 slices. He gave Everyone a drink then he looked at the fridge and sighed in exhaustion. "Babe, you're missing the movie! Babe?" Derek said and looked at his boyfriend "I feel bad for Scott... He really didn't mean to... He almost fell..." Stiles said "You can call him over if-" Derek got cut off by a knock at the door. Liam stood up but then cora sat him down "No child." Cora said and they giggled. Stiles got up and walked to the door then opened his "Stiles...?!" Scott said while clearing his throat "Scotty...?!" Stiles said "Im so sorry..." Scott hugged his best friend "I know..." Stiles hugged him back "Will you forgive me?" Scott said as he pulled away with teeny tiny box im his hand and got down on one knee "Oh my god! Scott is beautiful!" Stiles said and Scott opened the box

" Stiles hugged him back "Will you forgive me?" Scott said as he pulled away with teeny tiny box im his hand and got down on one knee "Oh my god! Scott is beautiful!" Stiles said and Scott opened the box

"Of course I forgive you Scott." Stiles said "Do you want the necklace on?" Scott asked "Mhm. I want the wolf piece." Stiles said

"You can give Derek the other piece," Scott whispered into Stiles' ear as he put the necklace on him "Ok

"You can give Derek the other piece," Scott whispered into Stiles' ear as he put the necklace on him "Ok." Stiles whispered back and Scott gave Stiles the other piece of the necklace.

" Stiles whispered back and Scott gave Stiles the other piece of the necklace

He walked over to Derek and put the necklace on him "It's perfect for yall." Scott said and smiled "Thank you for getting this Scott." Stiles said and walked over and hugged his best friend "You're welcome." Scott said "You hungry? We have pizza." Stiles said "Yeah." Scott said and Stiles handed him a plate with 2 slices of pizza on it. Stiles looked at Scott as he sat by Peter "You're a good best friend." Peter said "Oh Peter." Talia giggled. Stiles looked at his slices of pizza and sighed. Derek looked at him and walked to him "What's wrong?" Derek asked "Nothing." Stiles said and grabbed his pizza and drink. They both walked into the living room and Derek sat down then Stiles sat in his lap. Cora rewinded the movie and they watched it. Scott,Isaac, and Liam fell asleep on each other. Cora fell asleep on Jackson. Lydia fell asleep on Aiden. Ethan fell asleep on Danny. Talia and Peter fell asleep cuddled up with each other. And Stiles fell asleep cuddled up on Derek's lap. "Stiles didn't even touch his food..." Aiden whispered "I wonder why..." Danny whispered "He always eats..." Derek whispered "Maybe he wasn't hungry?" Allison whispered "Maybe You're right.." Jackson whispered "Allison, can you go put his food in the fridge please?" Derek whispered "Sure." Allison whispered and grabbed Stiles' plate and put it in the fridge then walked into her room.