Chapter 16

618 words

Laura looked at who shot the arrow "Kate..." Derek said standing up "Sorry sweetie. Just needed your attention." Kate said walking to Derek "What do you want?" Derek said "You." Kate said in a seductive voice and chuckled. "Nuh uh. Kate leave Derek alone." Stiles pushed Kate back "Oh... Sweet sweet Stiles... You don't get it do you?" Kate said "What do you mean...?" Stiles said "Did Derek not tell you? Oh boy, well, me and Derek had some fun when we were younger if ya know what I mean.." Kate said "You seduced me Kate..." Derek said. Stiles looked at Derek then back at Kate "That was when yall were younger. Derek wouldn't do that with you now." Stiles said "Oh sweetie... He would." Kate said "No. He. Wouldn't." Stiles said "And he will." Kate said "No. He. Won't." Stiles said "You're just saying that to feel better Stiles. You know its true." Kate said "No. No its not. Its not true!" Stiles said starting to cry "He'll leave you and the rest of them for me." Kate said "No!" Stiles said "And he'll do things with and to me he won't do to you." Kate smirked "Stiles!" Derek said chasing Stiles who was crying and running "Stiles stop!" Derek yelled "Derek!" Lydia screamed as Derek got hit by a big truck "Derek?! Derek wake up!" Stiles said crying "Stiles he's gonna be ok!" Scott said holding Stiles back from Derek who was badly hurt and couldn't heal. "Alright if you want, meet me there., Melissa said putting Derek into the ambulance "Okay, we will." Talia said and getting into Derek's black Camaro. They drove to the hospital and Talia ran into the room where Derek was (She was a nurse) and helped stitch up the major cuts on Derek's body. Stiles paced back and forth "I'm sorry Talia..." Melissa said "My baby... He's gone..." Talia cried "Now Talia, you don't know that. The heart beat monitor just... Slowed down.." Melissa said "Is he go- Talia...?" Stiles said as he looked down at Talia "He's...- no. No he can't be! He's a wolf he can heal! He can heal!" Stiles told himself while crying. "Is he ok?" Kate whispered into Stiles' ear "You.... You did this!" Stiles pushed Kate onto the ground "Woah, woah now Stiles, You've got it all wrong!" Kate said getting up "Stiles, calm down, ok? Just calm down." Scott said getting in between them "Scotty... Its best to stay out of this." Lydia said pulling Scott into his seat "Stiles, he was chasing you. He got hit. So it wasn't me... It was... You." Kate said "You killed Derek." Kate said "And now you're killing the ones who loved him!" Kate cut Stiles' arm "It wasn't my fault!" Stiles said holding his arm "Kate argent leave. Him. Alone!" Scott clawed Kate "That is enough!" Derek jumped in front of Scott and facing Kate "It wasn't Stiles' fault I got hit. It was my fault cuz I chose to chase after him. It was also your fault Kate. You made him run." Derek said "So leave... Leave Kate. Now!" Derek growled "Ok ok!! I'm leaving!" Kate ran "Derek!" Stiles hugged him "I thought I was gonna loose you..." Stiles cried alittle and Derek hugged him back "I'm a wolf, remember? I can heal!" Derek said and wiped his (Stiles') tears then Stiles giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3 months later)
"Stand your ground! We can't bak down now!" Derek said throwing a villain off him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(After the fight)
Stiles cleaned up Derek's cuts and sat beside him "Thanks..." Derek said kissing Stiles "Anytime Der." Stiles kissed back and fell asleep on Derek's arm. Derek fell asleep soon after.