Chapter 27

"Alright Peter. Im accepting you back into my pack. Well, Derek's pack but not the point. Me,Laura, and Derek are your alpha's." Talia said and a small Triskelion appeared on Peter's  right bicep. The pack sat on Derek's couch and started talking and laughing. Stiles went to the hospital to see Derek. "Stiles!" Derek smiled as Stiles walked into the room "I wanna go home..." Derek looked at Stiles "I want to to come home too but-" "Good news!" Melissa cut off Stiles when she ran into the room "Derek you'll be healed up in 4-5 days and you can go home at midnight." Melissa said "Its 10:23 pm now. Only a couple more hours.

(11:56 pm)

"Easy, easy Derek. Don't hurt yourself." Stiles said as Derek tried to said up and succeeded "Can we go home now?" Derek asked "Mhm. Its 12:01 now." Stiles said and helped Derek to the jeep.

(At home)

Stiles pulled in the drive and and parked Roscoe. He helped Derek inside "Derek!" The pack shouted and ran to hug him but Stiles stopped them "Its ok Stiles." Derek said then the pack hugged Derek and he smiled "Im tired. Imma go to sleep. Yall be good now." Derek said and He tried to walk to his room and almost fell but Stiles caught him. He helped Derek to his room. Derek laid down and Stiles laid beside him. "Stiles, You don't have to stay in here." Derek said "I know I'm just trying to make sure your ok and safe." Stiles said "Go. Im fine now. Go have fun." Derek said "But-" "Go." Derek said in a demanding voice "Ugh..." Stiles groaned and stood up "Get gone get." Derek said and Stiles smiled and walked out.

"Stiles c'mon." Scott said trying to pull Stiles out the house "No. I have to stay here." Stiles said "Stiles. Go!" Derek stood and his doorway of his room "I'm going!" Stiles said and stood up "Love you." Derek said "Love you too." Stiles said. "Get me a drink and some chips!" Derek shouted as he sat on his bed "Okay!" Stiles said loudly back and they left.

"His favorite chips... Where are his favorite chips?!- Found em!!" Stiles said and grabbed a bag of the really salty lays original potato chips and a 1L of Coca~Cola. "Alright. Home time!" Talia said as they all loaded the trunk of Derek's camaro with groceries.

Stiles grabbed his stuff and Derek's stuff and ran inside"WE'RE HOME!!!" Stiles shouted "Where's my stuff?" Derek asked as he weakly walked to Stiles "Right here." Stiles handed Derek his stuff "Thanks. Love you." Derek said and kissed Stiles' cheek then walked back to his room. The pack just stood there in shock "What?" Stiles looked at them "2. I. Love. You's." Lydia said "Okay?" Stiles said in confusion "Derek never tells anyone not even me 'I love you' twice!" Talia said "Get the groceries in before they go bad." Stiles said and sat on the couch and picked a movie out. "Cora make popcorn and Scott pour everyone glass of Pepsi. Me and Derek will share his drink. It's movie night!" Stiles said "Hey Stiles? Can you come here?" Derek said as he poked his head out his door "Coming." Stiles said and ran into Derek's room and Derek shut the door "Can we watch 'Into the unknown'? Its a really good movie." Derek said "Sure babe! Movie's on you tonight!" Stiles said "Thanks baby." Derek said and kissed Stiles on the cheek. They walked into the living room and sat on the couch and watched Into the unknown. "Derek I'm thirsty." Stiles whispered and Derek handed him his drink "Thanks babe." Stiles whispered. A jump-scare happened and Everyone except the males (Ethan,Aiden,Derek,Danny,Scott,Peter, and Jackson) jumped. Isaac and Liam jumped and held onto Scott. Lydia screamed alittle and hugged Aiden. Ethan and Danny just ate popcorn and stared at the TV. Cora jumped and hugged Jackson. Talia and Laura jumped and held onto each Other. Malia jumped and held onto Peter. "Oh my god!" Stiles said and jumped and held onto Derek. Derek smirked and Stiles but continued watching the movie.

A few hours later the movie ended. Stiles sat up "Let's thank Derek for that amazing movie." Stiles said happily "It was really good. But that jump scare, HATED IT." Lydia said "Imma lay these 2 down." Scott said picking Liam and Isaac who were asleep "Kk." Stiles said and Scott walked into His/Liam's/Isaac's room (they share a room). "Imma lay Cora down. Imma head to sleep myself." Jackson said picking up Cora who was also asleep "Night Jackson." Stiles said "Don't do anything to my sister. Night." Derek said "Ok. Night." Jackson said and Went to his/Cora's room (They also share a room). "Me and Aiden are going to sleep. Night everyone." Lydia said and they (Aiden and Lydia) walked into their room. "Night everyone." Talia said and went to her room. "Im going to sleep." Allison said "Wanna sleep with me? Sleepover?" Erica asked "Sure!" Allison said and they went to Erica's room. "Me and Danny are gonna go to sleep too." Ethan said "Kk." Stiles said and they went to their room. That left Derek,Peter, and Stiles. "Why are you still here?" Derek asker Peter "Im not tired." Peter said "Go." Stiles commanded "Excuse me?" Peter said "Go to sleep." Stiles said and growled "Going! Im going!" Peter whined and ran to his room. Derek grabbed onto Stiles' waist and slammed (LIGHTLY NOT LIKE FUCKING SLAMMING A DOOR CUZ U PISSED SLAMMED) his body against his own and kissed his lips. The kiss turned into a sloppy make-out session. The pack cracked open their door cuz they lied about going to sleep n' shit anyway, they watched them make-out. "HE GOIN' FOR THE NECK! DEREK GOIN' FOR DA NECK!" Cora whispered/yelled excitedly as Derek sucked on Stiles' neck "Derek, they're watching..." Stiles said "Let them watch..." Derek chuckled evily and continued sucking on Stiles' neck. "What is- AH!" Lydia squealed as Derek got on his knee's, his face in front of Stiles' dick. "Derek I-I... I'm sorry I can't..." Stiles backed up "The Stiles Stilinski I know would let me even if other people were watching." Derek stood up "Im sorry Derek... I'm just scared of being grounded again... I have school tomorrow.." Stiles said "It has nothing to do with you babe I promise... I just don't wanna not be able to see you and the pack... I love you guys alot... Yall are the things I love and don't wanna lose the most..." Stiles said "Alright..." Derek said and his shoulder hit Stiles' shoulder as he walked off to his room "Derek don't be like that now!" Stiles said "Look, You will not get in trouble this time and I will make sure of that." Derek turned around and kinda snapped at Stiles. Stiles stood there shocked. 'Derek never snapped at me before...' Stiles thought. Stiles got thrown out of his thoughts with the pack coming out their rooms and standing behind Stiles. "Now I'm going to sleep. Night Stiles." Derek said and went to his room and slammed his door. Stiles cried into Scott's chest "Its ok Stiles..." Allison hugged Stiles. "Does anyone have any extra pillows and blankets?" Stiles asked softly "I have an extra pillow." Allison said "I have an extra blanket." Laura said "Thank you guys... And girls." Stiles hugged them and smiled "Who wants to cuddle with me tonight?" Stiles asked "Me!" The whole pack said (not including Derek) "Sleepover in the living room!!" Stiles said and Allison gave Stiles her pillow. Scott gave Stiles his blanket. Everyone grabbed their sleeping bags and laid on the floor "Erica, snuggle with meee." Stiles said and Erica cuddled up with Stiles on the couch. Everyone fell asleep 1 hour later after talking.