Chapter 20

You're Stiles' diary rn and he's writing down what he's thinking.
484 words

Stiles' POV:
It's been a month since I last seen the pack. My dad took my phone away and locked me in the basement. He forgot to bring me food last night so now I'm just sitting in a corner, hugging a pillow, starving, and thinking about the pack. 'I wonder what they're doing right now. I wonder if they're thinking about me. I wonder if-' I got thrown out of my thoughts when my dad came down the basement to give me food. He just left and locked the trapdoor to the basement. I'm eating my food now. (A few minutes later) I'm done eating now. Im gonna go to sleep. Goodnight.

With the pack:
"No no no, I want this!" Erica said as she grabbed a leopard print crop top hoodie "Scott c'mon!" Liam said pulling Scott and Isaac into the toy aisle "Erica look at this dress!" Lydia showed her a cute red dress "You would look great in that Lyds!" Erica said "Lyds... Stiles used to say that..." Lydia looked at the dress "We'll be able to see him soon. But its been a month now and I miss his stupidness..." Erica said "Derek is a nervous reck..." Lydia said "Yeah... Ooo! Look at this Lydia!" Erica ran over to some cute leggings. Derek took his buggy and walked over to the food "Hmmm..." Derek thought of what to get "Get what Stiles w-" Scott said as Derek gave him a death look "Sorry..." Scott said and ran back into the toy aisle 'What would Stiles get?' Derek thought "He would get junk food... But he does like Laura and mom's chicken Alfredo," Derek said quietly as he grabbed Chicken,Alfredo sauce, and Alfredo noodles "What else..." Derek whispered and walked over to the clothes and found a shirt that Stiles would wear "This." Derek said and grabbed the shirt and put it in the buggy. He walked to Toy aisle and found Scott on the floor crying "Why are you crying?" Isaac said "Y-you won't let me get Stiles a toyyyyyy!" Scott cried "Get him toy Scott." Derek said and walked off "Yay!" Scott got up and got Stiles a the Avatar monkey lookin' thing. Isaac,Scott, and Liam walked over to the dog toy aisle and Isaac got Stiles a collar and a chew toy. Liam said a pair of shoes for Stiles and got them. Lydia and Erica got Stiles pants. Jackson got Stiles candy. Danny got Stiles a Bisexual pride flag. Ethan got Stiles a new phone. Aiden got Stiles a new hat. And Allison got Stiles a real cat that was plain white with emerald green eye's. Derek paid for all the stuff (Except the phone and the cat cuz Allison bought the cat and Ethan bought the phone.) And the went home.