Chapter 3

693 words

(Lydia's POV)

Me and Stiles were walking to school and saw Scott talking with Isaac "What are they do-" Isaac leaned in and kissed Scott then Derek came up behind us "Hey where's-" Derek looked up and saw Isaac and Scott "Derek what are you doing? Derek! Stop it! Come here!" I said as me and Stiles grabbed onto his Strong arms "God damn it Derek Stop!" Stiles said and Derek slung us into the school wall... "He's wolfing out.." Stiles said as his head bled "Stiles!" I said and tried to get up "Ow ow ow ow.." Stiles said feeling the stinging on his head. "Derek Listen I can Expl- Ow!" Isaac said as Derek attacked him and almost killed him until I came over there limping and Scott helped me pull him off of Isaac "Lydia...? Scott..? What the hell happened?!" Derek said looking at Isaac "You wolfed out." Scott said "Why did you and him kiss though...?" I asked "Isaac leaned in and kissed me and I tried to pull away but couldn't... His grip was too strong at the time... I tried to run before he kissed me cuz I could smell his Arousal..." He said about to cry "Derek I'm so sorry for what I did..." Isaac said "Just.. Don't do it again.." Derek said and got up and helped Isaac up. "Lydia you-" "I can walk myself I'll be fine but... You better check on... Stiles..." Isaac said and limped fastly to the nurses office "Stiles? Where is he?!" Scott and Derek said at the same time "Over here..." Lydia said Limp running to Stiles "Stiles!" Scott said running to Stiles and hugged him crying "Its my fault... I can't possibly go over there... But I have to..." Derek said quietly walking fastly to Stiles hugging him so d abit. "Stiles?" Scott said. Stiles groaned And Derek smiled abit but that faded quickly when stiles Didn't breath for a bad 15 minutes "Stiles?! Stiles wake up!" Scott cried "Stiles c'mon! Wake up please!" I cried too. Liam and Isaac walked up behind us "Is he ok?!" Liam said Scared "I-I don't know!" Scott cried. Liam picked me up and Isaac picked Scott up "Derek take him to the hospital we'll meet you there." Isaac said "Ok... Don't make a move on them yall here me!" Derek said and we all laughed "Ok Derek!" Liam and Isaac said laughing.

We all arrived at the hospital and we ran Stiles inside "We'll take him from here guys... And Madame." A doctor said. Derek and Scott walked fastly along with them but right at the door way 2 Ladies stopped them "Im sorry boys you can't come in." The 1st lady said "You gotta let us... Please!" Scott said "Scotty, Sweetie, you can't neither can Derek. Now yall go sit down with your friends and you'll see them in a minute." Mrs. McCall said. They walked back and Scott sat down beside me and I hugged him "He'll be ok he's strong." I said calming-ly "Derek come here." Scott said standing in front of Derek who WAS pacing back n' forth "Come sit down Derek" Scott hugged Derek and He hugged him back "Ok.." Derek said and sat down with Scott and me "I hope he will be ok" Liam said "Me too" Isaac said. Scott kissed Derek then I did "Scott!" Melissa said "Yes ma'am?" He said worried "I need your help with Stiles! Lydia you too!" She said "He's seizuring out!" A lady said "C'mon!" She said and we shot up so did Derek but liam and Isaac held him back. "Stiles!" I said "C'mon stiles you can make it!" Scott said worried "Derek we need you too!" Melissa said and Derek ran into the room and everyone except me and Scott backed up "Lydia,Scott, make a circle around him and hold hands." Derek said "We have to hurry! " Melissa said. We did as Derek said. "Now Lydia do what you did with Allison when she almost died." Derek said "Scream? Ok," I said unsure "Stiles!" I screamed then passed out. I woke up and...