Chapter 28

Stiles woke up to Laura and Derek arguing. He got up and cracked the door alittle to see what was happening (Stiles woke up in head bedroom somehow). Derek threw a glass vase at Laura "Fuck you Derek! Stiles doesn't deserve you! He deserves someone better!" Cora yelled at Derek and walked up to him "Oh go to hell." Derek said and 'POP' Laura smacked Derek in the face and Derek tackled her to the ground "Stop! Its 4 in the fucking morning and you 2 are hurting each other and arguing! The kids have school ya know! So do you now you 2 go get dressed now!" Talia yelled In her angry voice. Stiles' eyes widened so he closed his door. He cleared his throat then walked out his room and into the kitchen "Hey sweetie." Talia said in a calm voice "Hey Tal." Stiles said back softly and took a sip of his Pepsi. "Go get ready for school sweetie. I have to deal with these 2..." Talia said "Ok." Stiles said and walked back into his room. Stiles set his drink down on the counter close to the shower and ran the hot water. He undressed then got in. He let the steaming hot water (that he didn't mind) run over his pale body. He almost fell asleep standing up in the shower.

He turned the water off after he got done taking a shower. He go dressed into his ultramarine colored boxers, some blue jeans, his grey T-shirt, and his jacket. He looked at the time on his phone -5:24 a.m.-. He grabbed his backpack and walked to the front door. He set it down and walked back into his room and put his phone in his jacket pocket. "Now, Go. Get. Ready. For. School." Talia said in a stern voice and they did.

Stiles checked the time -6:12 a.m.-. He grabbed his backpack "Imma get to school." Stiles said and opened the front door "Bye sweetie. Cya later." Talia said.

(Stiles' POV)
I got in my jeep and left. I saw Derek's car behind me in my mirror so I sped up alittle. I took my eyes off the road just for a second then everything went black.

A big box truck came out of nowhere and hit Stiles' Jeep. Derek slammed the brake then turned off his car and ran to the beat in driver side of Stiles' jeep "What's going- Oh no... No!" Derek heard Scott said running from his car to Stiles "This is your fault!" Scott walked up to Derek "You caused him to crash, Didn't you?!" Scott said "Ok look, I did nothing. Nothing to make him crash or any fucking thing. Crashing? Well the crash was his fault. He took his eyes off the road." Derek said. Deep down inside of Derek he felt like he was dying. Derek didn't mean to snap at Stiles last night. "His fault?!" Scott said "Look, Stiles is dying and you 2 are just gonna sit there and argue?! Pathetic." Peter said running to Stiles and getting then bloody boy out the beat up jeep.

"I'll take him from here." Melissa said putting Stiles into the ambulance "Thank you Melissa... Keep the boy safe and alive..." Talia hugged Melissa "I will." Melissa said as she got in the ambulance and drove off.

Talia got in Derek's Camaro "I'm com-" "No you're not Derek. Nobody is except me,Lydia,Allison,Cora and Laura." Talia said as those girl's got in the car.

Talia parked the car and they all go out. They ran into the hospital "Yes I'm here for Stiles Stilinski?" Talia said "Right this way." A lady said and brung them to Stiles room. Talia walked in and went up to Melissa "Is he ok? Anything major?" Talia asked "Broken arm." Melissa said.

(A few hours later)

Scott paced back n' forth in the living room. Talia pulled up with Stiles in the front seat (passenger side) and got out. Lydia opened the passenger side door to let Stiles out "Thanks lyds." Stiles said as he got out. He walked inside and the pack looked at him then his broken arm. "Are you ok?" Jackson asked "Yeah I guess." Stiles said and sat on the couch "Oh and Scott, It wasn't Derek's fault I crashed." Stiles said. Derek looked at Stiles from in the kitchen "I wasn't?" Scott said "No. I was mine actually. I sped up and a truck came out of nowhere and hit me." Stiles said "Oh... Sorry Derek.." Scott said to Derek but Derek just walked off into his room. Stiles stood up and walked into his room and sat on his bed. He turned on the TV and listen to music. One of his favorite songs came on: I love you by Billie Eilish and he started singing. "Its not true... Tell md ive been lied to... Crying isn't like you... What the hell did I do? Never been the type to, let someone see right through..." Stiles sung in the perfect male version of Billie Eilish. Everyone heard him and cracked his door open and watched him. "Baby, won't you take it back? Say you were tryna make me laugh and nothing has to change today, You didn't mean to say 'I love you'..." Stiles sung and Derek sung along with Stiles in his room. "I love you... And I don't want to..." They sung together (but in their own rooms) "Up all night on another red eye... I wished we never learned to fly...  Maybe we should just try to tell ourselves a good lie... I didn't mean to make you cry..." They sung and a few tears came from Stiles doe colored eyes "Baby, won't you take it back? Say you were tryna make me laugh and nothing has to change today... You didn't mean to say 'I love you'... I love you... And I don't want too..." They sung then a few tears came from Derek's eyes too. Scott,Liam,Isaac,Allison,Lydia, and Cora watched Derek while Laura,Talia,Malia,Ethan,Aiden, and Jackson watched Stiles. "The smile that you gave me... Even when you felt like dying..." Stiles sung.
Derek- "We fall apart as it gets dark,"
Stiles- "I'm in your arm in central park,"
Derek- "There's nothing you could do or say,"
Stiles- "I can't escape the way,"
Derek and Stiles- "I love you... I don't want to... But I love you..."
Stiles- "Ooh... Ooh, ooh... Ooh, ooh..."

Stiles wiped his tears and stood up. He took his cast off his arm and moved it "Thank god I'm a fox." Stiles said. The song changed: The drug in me is you by Falling in Reverse and Stiles grabbed his fake microphone and started singing "I heard a knock up on my door the other day! I opened it to find death staring in my face. The feel of mortal stalking still reverberates! Everywhere I go, I drag this coffin just in case." He sung then jumped up n' down dancing n' jammin' out. "My body's trembling, send shivers down my spine! Adrenaline kicks in, send shifts into overdrive. Your secrets keep you sick, your lies keep you alive. Snake-" Stiles sung until he looked at his door all of a sudden and saw Talia,Laura,Malia,Ethan,Aiden, and Jackson watching him "How long have you been there...?" Stiles asked "Since 'I love you By Billie Eilish...' Malia said "Oh..." Stiles said.

Derek stood up and went to his bathroom in his room and wiped his tears. He walked out and went to his door and saw Cora,Allison,Lydia,Scott,Liam, and Isaac watching him "Go." Derek said and opened his door all the way and they ran into the living room. He looked at Stiles' open door (his room was right across from Derek's) "Alright we'll be in the living room." Talia said and they all got up. Derek quickly shut his door. The pack walked into the living room and Derek opened his door and went to Stiles' doorway "Cuz you're a criminal as long as you're mine I want your- Derek!" Stiles sung until he saw Derek at his doorway "Oh, please! Continue dancing like that baby." Derek said in a sexual voice and smiled "Come in and I might..." Stiles said sexually as he set up his stripping pole. He finished setting it up then walked over to his door and shut it then locked it. He walked over to his closet then grabbed some clothes then walked into his bathroom and changed.

S

tiles walked out and Derek blushed "Like it?" Stiles said as he walked over to the pole "Love it." Derek said then Stiles started strip dancing on the pole. Derek felt his pants get tighter. He looked down at erection then looked back at Stiles and watched him. Stiles stopped and walked over to his boyfriend "You're excited, aren't you?" Stiles said as he sat on Derek's lap and wrapped his legs around him. Derek's hand went all over his boyfriend as they made-out. Stiles played some music to make sure the pack didn't hear them (😏😏😏) and got off Derek. Stiles slid Derek's pants and boxers off then grinded on Derek's dick "You like that Der?" Stiles asked as he grinded "Y-yeah..." Derek stuttered. Stiles took Derek's shirt off then got off Derek and took his outfit off. He got back on Derek

(They were like that but ur was day time and they were NaKeD)

Then started riding Derek "S-Stiles~" Derek moaned slightly as Stiles started riding him "Be a good sourwolf and lemme love you..." Stiles said and pecked Derek on the lips then started riding him again. "Stiles I-I'm gonna cum soon..." Derek leaned back and laid on his back panting. Stiles slammed (LIGHTLY) down on Derek's dick as Derek came "That's my sourwolf..." Stiles said and Derek panted. Stiles stayed on Derek's dick as he kissed him. Stiles made a love mark on Derek's neck then got off him. Derek stood up and grabbed Stiles' waist then kissed him "I would've loved to hear you moan babe..." Derek said "Maybe next time you fuck me..." Stiles smirked. Stiles got dressed. Derek got dressed too then they kissed one last time then opened the door. Derek walked into his room "Imma take a nap." Derek looked back at Stiles "K. Love you Der." Stiles said "Love you too." Derek smiled and shut his door. Stiles laid on his bed and ended up falling asleep.