Chapter 10

841 words

S

tiles woke up and Went into the kitchen and made breakfast. The pack woke up and walked into the kitchen "Sit." Stiles said and they sat at the table "Where's Derek?" Stiles said handing them plates "Right here..." Derek walked out of his room fixing his hair "Come eat babe." Stiles said and Derek sat down beside Stiles and ate his food.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I cleaned up the plates and stuff then I walked into my bedroom and clean up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat on my bed and leaned back sighing in exhaustion. I closed my eyes then heard my door open, I shot up and saw Scott and Lydia "Hey Stiles!" Scott said with his ADORABLE puppy smile and hugged me "Hey Scotty!" I said almost out of breath "What's wrong? Why are you out of breath?... And sense when is your room clean?!" Scott said and pulled away looking around at my clean room "Nothing's wrong. Im out of breath cuz I just cleaned. And I just clean my room soooo yeah!" Stiles said dragging his O's. "Whatcha doin' Stiles?" Lydia said sitting beside me on my bed "Nothin' much Lyds. Nothin' much." I said and kissed her cheek "What do you wanna do?" She giggled "Play Uno?" Scott suggested "Uno sounds fun." Derek said walking into my bedroom. "Derek!?" I jumped when he walked in "Hey babayyy!" He said giggling so was Scott and Lyds "Hey Derrrrrr!" I said giggling too "Der? I like that." He said "Good cuz its gonna stay with you till we dieeee!" I said "Death?! Why are y'all talking about death?!" Erica said also walking in my room "Oh we're not. I gave Derek a nickname and said it was gonna stick with him till we dieeee" I said "Ohhhhh!" She giggled then fell into my arms dramatically "Im dying Stiles! Kiss me so I live!" She said and Scott,Lyds, and Der giggled. I kissed her on the lips and she kissed back. I bit her bottom lip forgetting Derek,Scott, and Lydia were in the room. She didn't open so I couldn't enter then I pulled away "I can't believe you forgot they were in the room!" Erica giggled and look shocked at me "Shut up." I said then she giggled again "Alright. Now about Uno?" Derek said "I'll get it set up." I said then looked in my drawer and got Uno out. I gave everyone 7 cards and we started playing "Your turn Stiles." Erica said "I choose blue" I said as I put down a color swap card "Scott draw 4." Lydia said putting down a 4+ cards card "Lydia what the hell?!!?!!" I Scott said "4 more cards big boy. Pull 'em!" She laughed and Scott groaned. He pulled 4 more cards and it was Derek's turn "I choose red. Skip Erica." He put down a color swap card and a skip card. I put down a red 10 card "Uno!" I said looking at my 1 card in my hand "Stiles you cheater!" Lydia said "I didn't cheat?!" I said "I choose yellow." Lydia said putting a color swap card down not realizing then she has 1 card left "Uno Lydia." Derek said "You're out!" Scott said "Ugh!!!" Lydia groaned and put her card in the middle and laid her head on my shoulder. Scott put down a yellow 7 card and forgot to say Uno cuz he only had one more card left "Uno Scotty!" I said taking his card and putting his card in the middle "Damn it!" He said then went to Erica's side and sat down beside her. "I choose green. Skip Stiles." Erica said putting a color swap card and a yellow skip card down "Draw 4 cards Erica." Derek said putting 4+ card down "Wha- Derek!" She said "Pull 'em." Derek said "Ugh!" She groaned then pulled 4 cards. "Skip Erica and I win!" I shouted "No way!!" Scott,Lydia, and Erica said "Derek helped him!" Scott said "Not fair!" Erica said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I put Uno back up in my drawer and laid on my bed and closed my eyes. I felt someone lay beside be on my right side, "Going to sleep?" Derek said then I opened my eyes and saw him laying beside me "Yeah..." I said "Its 9:27 pm. Why go to bed so early?" Derek said "Im just tired." I said and turned to my side, my back facing Derek "Am I annoying you babe..?" Derek said sadly "No I'm just tired Der... I love you." I said softly "I love you too." He kissed my cheek softly. Derek fell asleep with his arms around my waist and his chest to my back. A few minutes later Lydia woke up realizing she fell asleep on the floor and got up and laid on my bed and fell back asleep. Her back was to Derek back; Like 10 minutes later Scott and Erica got in the bed and fell asleep again too cuddling with Lydia. I fell asleep after everyone else.