Chapter 31

"Ready to see how overprotective Derek is of Stiles, Talia?" Malia asked "Mhm." Talia nodded her head. Derek stood a really long distance from Stiles as the pack watched. Malia walked over to the middle of the field with a BB gun in her hand. She stood a good distance from Stiles "I hate this practice..." Stiles sighed "Hey at least you'll heal." Malia said. She pointed the gun at Stiles and shot it. Derek ran and still beat the bullet to Stiles. The bullet hit Derek directly in the stomach "Derek?" Stiles asked in a worried/frightened kinda tone "Im ok Stiles." Derek said. The bullet wound started to heal a few minutes later and the BB bullet fell out the wound. "Derek is pretty fast." Talia whispered "He works on it everyday." Cora whispered.

"Practice more." Derek said as he slammed Isaac into the ground. Isaac groaned in a painful way when he got up "Go easy on me, I am your little sister." Cora smiled. She ran,jumped over a big log,jumped through a hoop, and jumped onto Derek. Derek expected that to happen and through Cora into a tree when she jumped up in the air "Damn it..." Cora groaned as she got up. Stiles wanted to try but he knew the pack wouldn't allow him to do it. He was a fox but what he didn't understand is that he can't heal fully yet. He looked around while everyone was talking about the plans "Stiles!" Jackson shouted as Stiles took off. Stiles did the obstacle course and sneak attacked Derek as a fox. Derek didn't expect it and Stiles who was in fox form, prounced on him. "Stiles?" Derek asked with his claws out "Its me Der." Stiles said through his mind "Are you fucking crazy?! You're an actual idiot!" Jackson yelled at Stiles who was now human "Why would you do that?!" Theo said in a worried tone "Guys. Guys! GUYS!!!!" Lydia shouted and everyone looked at her "Stiles knew we wouldn't allow him to do the obstacle course, so his fox side took over and he did it anyway." Talia said "Its not his fault." Derek stood up "But Derek could've killed him!" Liam said "I know he could've killed me but I would've healed! Would y'all stop yelling at me?!" Stiles stood up and yelled with tears going down his cheeks "But-" "But my ass! I wanted to do the obstacle course for a while now! Yall knew that! But did yall bother to asked me to do it?! No! Its always, 'No Stiles.' 'No Stiles, not today.' 'No Stiles, you're to weak.'! But guess who is good at actually attacking Derek playfully?! Me! I am! Not Jackson who's A fucking kanima! Not Scott who is a strong ass true alpha! Not peter who almost killed me one time for go knows why! Not anyone! Only me! And I'm starting to think that yall don't trust me anymore. Everytime I try to go with yall on a mission of some shit yall say, 'No its too dangerous.' 'Not this one Stiles, you'll get hurt.' 'Not now Stiles we have to go.'! But guess who can actually sneak attack someone without making a branch break or even a noise?! Me! Not Malia who is closer to a fox than anything! Not even a bunny!" Stiles yelled with tears coming down his face "Stiles we-" "Know what? Don't anybody speak to me unless you actually trust me." Stiles said and cried running off into the field. The field had over-the-head tall grass so no-one saw Stiles anymore. Nobody heard him. He was also in fox form so it was awfully hard to find him then. "Good job guys. Great fucking job." Derek said as he ran off "Stiles? Stiles?! Stiles where are you?!" He shouted as he looked for Stiles. He searched literally the whole entire field and Stiles wasn't found. Derek was really worried. He looked around stressed. "Derek! Derek?!" Talia shouted as the pack followed her. They soon found Derek sitting beneath a willow tree "I can't find him mom..." Derek said as he cried into. His mother's shoulder "Yall go back home. Cora n' Laura, you 2 stay with me." Talia said and Cora n' Laura sat beside their mother. Derek did what he did when he was little and sat in Talia's lap and wrapped his legs around her waist and cried. Laura rubbed her hand on Derek's back. Cora hugged him. Talia hugged him in her lap. And Laura hugged him. "How 'bout we go and cool off inside?" Talia suggested "Y-yeah..." Derek sniffled. Derek got up and got on Talia's back. Cora got on Laura's back and they headed home.