Chapter 32

I ran into a dark alleyway. Its was pouring down rain and it was night time. I sat down underneath something. I couldn't really make out what it was but oh well, at least I was dry. I sighed then heard footsteps. I looked around and hid my pale white skin in my jacket. "Someone is here... A fox." A male voice said. He was a werewolf. Other wolves were with him. "He's male. 17. And a half." He said. I held my breath so they wouldn't hear me. "A scared, fast heartbeat."  He said "Come out, come out. We know you're here." He said. I smelt a woman with them. It was Kate. I know that perfume from anywhere. "Careful. I thought I smelt another wolf here. His name is Derek." Kate said. I was wearing Derek's leather jacket. There was something different about Kate... She smells like a. A were-jaguar. I crawled out and stood up. Why would I do that?! "Stiles!" Kate said "There is someone I want you to meet..." Kate said and jerked me toward another guy "He's called a Nogitsune." Kate said "He can possess you." She said "Possess him." A man said. The last thing I remember was me falling to the ground then everything went black.

I woke up in a chair. I stood up and Kate walked up to me "Try out your powers." She said then Derek,Scott,Aiden, and Ethan walked in. Tape was on the mouths and their hands were tied behind their backs. I felt this shock of evil course through my body. "Take the tape off." Kate said and a man took the tape off of their mouths "Stiles...?" Scott looked at me "Void. Stiles." Kate said "What did you do to him?!" Derek shouted at Kate "Nothing." Kate said "She's telling the truth." Aiden said. A man tied them up on the chain length fence behind them. "Ready Stiles?" Kate asked me. "Hell yeah." I said.

Stiles made an electric ball in his hands and threw it at Ethan. Ethan screamed in pain "Stiles, please! Don't do this! This isn't you!" Scott said "Do you wanna be next? Shut it." Stiles said. He walked over to Aiden with a kitchen knife in his hand. He electrified it. His face inches away from Aiden's. Stiles chuckled "Oh Aiden..." Stiles smirked with death in his eyes and stabbed Aiden in the right bicep. Aiden groaned painfully "Stiles stop!" Scott begged "Im not done Scott." Stiles said and grabbed a razor blade and walked back over to Aiden. He made a small cut on Scott "Warning one." He said. He went over to Aiden and made a big cut across Aiden's stomach. He squeezed his eyes shut. Stiles chuckled and walked over to Scott. Stiles looked Scott in the eyes and put his left hand on Scott's stomach and shocked him. Scott groaned painfully. Stiles shocked him again but it was alot more painful. Scott screamed. Stiles walked over to Derek and sighed "Stiles... Listen to me-" Stiles cut Derek off by kissing him. Stiles chuckled while kissing Derek. Stiles made a heart shaped cut on Derek's chest. "Wolfsbane doesn't do much to you. But I'm better than wolfsbane. Im fucking wolf nip." Stiles chuckled "Stiles." Derek said looking down "Hm?" Stiles hummed. Derek lifted his head and secretly slipped on of his hands out of the chains while Stiles looked behind him. Derek grabbed a knife off the ground and Stiles turned around "Bad wolf." Stiles said "Let them go." Derek said "Aight." Stiles said and unchained them all. Derek dropped the knife "He's coming with us." Derek grabbed Stiles in a grip he can't get out of "Ok. Ok." Kate backed up and they all left.

Derek went down in the basement where Stiles was chained up at. "Hey baby." Stiles said "Eat." Derek said and set a plate of food on the ground and unchained Stiles "Why you so grumpy?" Stiles asked "Im not." Derek said "Hm. Ok." Stiles said in a sarcastic way. Derek watched stiles eat. Stiles finished eating and Derek bent down and grabbed the plate "Can you come back to play with me? Please?" Stiles asked in a sexy voice "I... Maybe." Derek said blushing abit. He chained Stiles back up and walked out the basement.

A few hours later Derek came back down to the basement. He shut the trapdoor and walked to Stiles. "Took you long- Mmm~" Stiles got cut off by Derek kissing him. "You're horny." Stiles chuckled "K-kinda.." Derek said "Unchain me and I could help you." Stiles said in a sexy voice. Derek hesitated at first but unchained him. Stiles grabbed Derek and chained him up. Stiles took Derek's pants off (Derek's shirt was already off) and chained his legs up, spread apart. Stiles chuckled and ran his hand down the shaft of Derek's dick. Derek's breath hitched but Stiles continued rubbing his dick

Haha! Cliffhanger bitches!