Chapter 19

551 words

Stiles moaned as Derek started sucking his dick. A few minutes later he was a moaning mess. Stiles threw his head back in pleasure. He moved trying to sit up and Derek accidentally bit Stiles' dick slightly "Sorry," Derek said as he licked the part he bit when Stiles got situated. He started sucking again and Stiles started moaning again. Derek lifted his head up at the last minute and Stiles came all over his stomach. Derek licked Stiles' stomach until the cum was gone and kissed Stiles "I'm so tired..." Stiles said out of breath "Go to sleep." Derek said "I love you," Stiles kissed Derek "I love you too." Derek said and laid down beside Stiles. Stiles fell asleep and soon after, Derek did too.
········································································
(7:58 am)
"Stiles. Stiles, wake up! You're gonna be late again!" Derek said "Mmmm.... What time is it....?" Stiles asked "7:59 am. 8:00 now." Derek said "Damn it!" Stiles got up and put on his clothes and the same jacket he had on yesterday (Derek's jacket). Derek drove Stiles to school but Stiles was in a rush and forgot to give Derek a kiss, the last kiss for 3 month actually and immediately got out and ran into school. Derek sighed and drove off. Stiles remembered that he forgot to say bye to Derek and ran back out only to see Derek not there and let out a shaky sigh. "Miezycslaw Stilinski! Get your ass over here now!" John (Sheriff Stilinski) yelled at Stiles "Alright Stiles get ready to get beat... Coming!" Stiles whispered to himself and said 'Coming!' Out loud to his father. "Why the hell are you late?!" John said then slapped Stiles on the cheek hardly (he was drunk) "Dad I'm sorry! I slept late!" Stiles said "You're grounded for 3 months! Don't talk to your friends!" John yelled "No, dad please!" Stiles begged "I don't wanna hear it Stiles! Get to class now or it'll be 6 month before you see them." John said "I wish mom was here!" Stiles cried and ran into school.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(After school)
"Bye Stiles.." Scott said and all his friends hugged him "Bye guys... Love y'all, no homo tho." Stiles said "All the homo bro!" Liam said and they laughed "Stiles?" Derek said "Hey Der.." Stiles turned around "What happened...?" Derek said knowing what happened "Ya know... My dad grounded me..." Stiles said "Damn it..." Derek sighed "Well, see you in a few month..." Stiles hugged Derek "I'm sorry... I kept you up last night..." Derek hugged Stiles back "At least i had a good time... There's no need to say sorry.." Stiles said "I love you..." Derek kissed Stiles "I love you too..." Stiles kissed back "Stiles Stilinski! Get over here now!" John yelled "Coming...!" Stiles said "See y'all soon. Love y'all! Bye..." Stiles said and walked over to his dad. Derek and the pack watched him to make sure he was okay. "Go to the car. Now!" John slapped Stiles and Derek tried to run over there and save Stiles but the pack held him back "Derek, We know you wanna save him. So do we but we can't." Scott said "I'm going! I'm going..." Stiles said waving bye to his friends and walking out. "Bye Stiles..." The pack said.