Chapter 8 pt.2 (SMUT/Fluff)

1200 words
(Please listen to the song. It'll make alot more sence.)
Song name: Nicotine
By: Panic! At the disco.

Cross my heart

Derek walked in the living room. "FINALLY!" Lydia said.

And Hope to die

Soon after Derek, Stiles walked in and sat by Lydia. "How'd it gooo?" Lydia whispered "Oh Lydia." Stiles giggled "Stiles dare or dirty dare." Lydia said "Dare." Stiles said.

Burn my lungs

"I dare you to Take a hit of this," Lydia said as Scott pulled out a blunt from one of Derek's bags. "Ok." Stiles said daringly and lit the blunt.

And curse my eyes

He took a hit of the blunt and blew the smoke out and coughed alittle. He put the blunt out. "Derek dare or dirty dare?" Stiles asked "Dare." He said.

I've lost control

"I dare you to Chug this," Stiles got a beer bottle out from Derek's fridge and gave it to him and sat back down.

And I don't want it back.

Derek chugged the beer and Put the bottle down "Scott dare or dirty dare?" Derek asked kind of woozy from the beer "Dare." Scott said "I dare you to call taco bell and ask for something from McDonald's." Derek said and they giggled.

Im going numb,

Scott called taco bell "Can I have a mc- chicken nugget?" Scott said trying not to laugh. "Sir this is taco bell not McDonald's. Don't call again or we will call the police." The woman said over the phone making everyone look at Scott's phone.

I've been Hijacked

Scott hung up eyes widened. "Well then... Stiles Dare or dirty dare?" Scott said "Dirty dare." He said "I dare you and Lydia to make out in Derek's bedroom." Scott said smirking "Okayyy." Stiles said then stood up so did Lydia.

Its a fucking drag

(With Lydia and Stiles)

Stiles scoop Lydia up by her thighs and Lydia wraps her legs around Stiles waist then put her arms around Stiles' neck.

I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you.

Stiles started making out with Lydia. Grabbing the back of her shirt and Lydia running her hands through his hair.

I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do,

Stiles laid Lydia on the bed then parted their lips for a second to take Lydia's shirt off then went back to making out with her again.

Yeah, you're worse than nicotine! Nicotine!

Lydia managed to get Stiles' shirt off and continued making out with him again. Stiles got fully undressed so did Lydia.