Chapter 18

1717 words

Stiles woke up on the couch somehow "Stiles....? Stiles?" Derek said opening his door realizing Stiles was gone "Mmm... Right here Der..." Stiles said sitting up "Why are you in here?" Derek asked "I might've slept walked into into here last night... I don't know.." Stiles said putting his soft feet on the even softer carpet under him "What time is it?" Stiles asked "8:46 in the morning?" Derek said "Oh my god! Im so late for school!" Stiles shot up and ran into Derek's room "Do you have to go....?" Derek said sadly "I'm sorry Der... But I have an math exam today." Stiles slid his blue jeans on then a shirt and his one of Derek's jackets "Alright... Make sure you keep that jacket on you." Derek said "I will. And I'll make sure everyone knows I'm your's," Stiles kissed Derek and Derek chuckled devilishly then Stiles pulled away "Wait, Stiles. Here," Derek made a love mark on Stiles' neck "Now everyone will know you're mine." Derek whispered into Stiles ear and walked to the front door "I'll drive you? We'll get there faster in my Camaro." Derek said "Ok." Stiles said as Derek opened the door and they walked out together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Love you Der," Stiles kissed Derek one last time and got out the car "Love you too babe. Pick you up after school?" Derek said "Ok. Bye!" Stiles said "Bye!" Derek said driving off. "Stiles?" Scott said as he pulled Stiles into an alleyway where Lydia and Erica were too "Scotty! Hey!" Stiles said "Hey." Scott said "What's wrong?..." Stiles said "Why are you wearing Derek's jacket? And who made that love mark on your neck? Why did you come to school late as fuck?" Scott asked "Ok, ok. I'm wearing it cause It's cold today and my jacket is at my house. And Derek made it... And because I woke up late ok?" Stiles said "Derek made it?!" Scott yelled "Scott calm down!" Lydia said "What is up with you today Scott?! First you pull me into an alleyway, then you asked me a bunch of questions, then you yell at me for something Derek did?!" Stiles said "He's starting not to trust Derek around you anymore Stiles..." Erica said "Scott... I think it's best if we... We're done... Just best friends again... Bye.." Stiles said running into school crying. He went into the bathroom and sat in a corner, putting his knee's against his chest and putting his forehead on his knee's, wrapping his arms around his legs and crying "Stiles...?" Scott said walking into the bathroom "Go away Scott...." Stiles said "No, Stiles just listen to me please... I'm really sorry... Please just... Forgive me..." Scott said "Ofc I forgive you Scott but... We aren't getting back together..." Stiles hugged Scott "Thank you... And I wasn't gonna ask if we could... Its hard being in a relationship with 4 people..." Scott said "Yeah.. I don't wanna hurt Lydia's or Erica's feelings so... Can you tell them that I just wanna be with Derek...?" Stiles asked "Yes I can." Scott said pulling away from Stiles "Okay. Thanks Scotty." Stiles said "Go get your exam done now." Scott said "Oh right! Cya Scotty!" Stiles ran to his classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{After the exam}
"Stiles!" Scott ran up and picked up Stiles up from behind "Scotty!" Stiles laughed "What did they say?" Stiles said and Scott put him down and Stiles turned around looking at Scott "They said that they understand and they were gonna ask the same thing to you cuz they wanna be with each other." Scott said then someone honked their horn and they looked at the black Camaro who honked the horn and rolled down his window "It's Derek! Got to go Scotty. Bye!" Stiles hugged Scott then ran the Derek's car and got in "Bye Stiles! Can I come over today?" Scott said "Can he Derek?" Stiles asked "Yeah I guess.." Derek said "Yeah! Come over when I text you ok?" Stiles said"Ok!" Scott said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{At Derek's}
Stiles texted scott:

StilesStilinski24~ Hey you can come over now.

ScottMcCall11~ Ok. Be there in 10?

StilesStilinski24~ Kk. Cya soon.

ScottMcCall11~ Cya soon.