Chapter 24

583 words

Stiles and Scott walked into school and went to class. After class they went to the lacrosse field for their free period. They sat in the middle of the field and talked. The bell rang and they groaned "I'm not going to class." Stiles said "Why?" Scott asked "Because school fucking sucks?" Stiles said "Well you're on your own. I'm going to class. Cya after school." Scott said and ran to class
"Ok. What's up?" Derek asked walking up to Stiles said "Nothing?" Stiles said "You're lying." Derek said "I-i gotta get to class actually. Bye Der!" Stiles said kissing Derek on the cheek and running to class.

After school Stiles ran behind the school to take this pill cuz he was in heat. He noticed he was out "God damn it..." Stiles said "What is it Stiles?" Scott asked walking behind him "N-nothing!" Stiles said "Why are you lying?" Scott said "I gotta get going. B-bye Scotty!" Stiles said and ran off into the woods. "Peter! Peter! I need help!" Stiles said running to Peter who was sitting by a tree "But you hate me?" Peter said "Are you gonna hurt me?" Stiles asked "No?" Peter asked "Then I don't hate you. Now I need help. I'm in heat and I don't have anymore pills to take so that the other wolves don't find out." Stiles said "You're an omega. I can't help you little one." Peter said and stood up "So I'm on my own?" Stiles said "Sorry but yeah." Peter said "Thanks anyway... Bye Peter!" Stiles said and ran to the pack house. "Erica! Erica!" Stokes said running to Erica "What is it?" Erica asked "Can we go to your room?" Stiles asked and she nodded then they walked into her room. "Ok. So what's the problem?" Erica asked "I'm in heat and I don't have anymore pills to take..." Stiles said "I don't have any either. Sorry Stiles." Erica said and walked out of her room and Stiles followed behind her. "You better stay away from the boys. Stick with me,lyds,alli,Talia, and Laura." Erica said "Thanks Erica." Stiles said "We're about to go shopping at the mall wanna go?" Erica asked "Sure." Stiles said and they went to the mall.

They came back with A BUNCH of stuff. Stiles walked into his room and put hit stuff on the bed. He heard his door shut and lock. He turned around and saw Isaac. "Hey Isaac!" Stiles said then started taking his stuff out of the bag. He felt someone grab his waist and something on his ass "Hey Stiles." Isaac said and nibbled on Stiles' neck "I-Isaac what are you- Isaac don't touch me there!" Stiles said trying to get out of Isaac's grip when Isaac touch his dick through his pants. "Stiles? Stiles! Open the door!" Erica said "I can't! Isaac stop!" Stiles said "Bad wolf! Go to your room!" Erica busted through the door and through her high heel at him and he whined and ran to his room. "Are you ok?" Erica hugged Stiles "I feel violated... Other than that I feel fine." Stiles said and hugged her back. "It's best if you either go home or stay with me tonight. I don't think Aiden would approve of you with Lydia and Allison like to sleep alone." Erica said "Okie. I'll stay with you." Stiles said "Lets go to sleep." Erica said and they laid down and fell asleep.