Chapter 14

263 words

Stiles woke up to Talia and Laura making breakfast. Everyone else was talking and giggling about stuff on the couch (Derek's couch was really long). Stiles got up and got dressed. He walked out to the living room and sat in Derek's favorite rocking chair. "What's wrong with Stiles..?" Erica asked Cora "I don't know... Where's Derek?" Cora asked Erica "I don't know.." Erica said then everyone started talking about Stiles and Derek. "Alright everyone, listen up! We'll eat first but, as you might already know, Derek is missing. Peter took him last night. Once we're all done eating we'll go out and look for him." Talia said then gave everyone plates with scrambled eggs,sausage,mashed potatoes, and pancakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A bit after)
The pack set off to find Derek. "We've checked everywhere! Let's face it! He's-" Jackson got cut off by Theo "Let's go to the Hale House and check there! We haven't checked there yet." Theo suggested "Great idea Theo! C'mon pack." Talia led the way but stopped in front of the house "I wish I could fix this house and make it beautiful again..." Talia said "Alright kids in we go." Talia opened the door and everyone walked up the stair and waited for Talia. "Go to the very top." Talia whispered then they went to the top and saw Peter (Hale) and Kate (Argent) torturing Derek "Remember all the fun we had together Der?" Kate said as she sat in Derek's lap (Derek was tied u in a chair) face to dace with him. Talia and the pack hid.