Chapter 9

363 words

(

3rd person POV)
Stiles,Scott,Derek,Lydia, and Erica walked into school laughing "So he went up to him and slapped his ass and called him dad!" Scott laughed "Oh my lord!!" Stiles laughed. They saw Peter at the end of the hall "Why is he here?!" Erica said "I don't know!" Scott said. He waited outside Cora and Malia's classroom and they came out "Oh um... Hi dad." Malia said "Hello Uncle..." Cora said "Hey I was wondering... If you both wanted to go out and get some ice cream? Maybe chat abit?" Peter said "Sure." Cora and Malia said then they left. Derek just looked shocked. "Ok. Back home we go." Stiles turned around and went back to the doors and they followed him.

"So, How's your mother been Cora?" Peter asked as they sat down at a tables eating Ice cream "Good." Cora said "What about Laura?" Peter said "She's good too." Cora said "And Stiles?" Peter asked "Why do you care?" Cora asked "Im not as bad as y'all think I am." Peter said "He's good now." Cora said "You datin' anyone?" Peter asked "Jackson Whittemore." Cora said "Hm." Peter hummed "What?" Cora asked "Nothing." Peter said "Ok." Cora said "Imma go back to the pack." Malia said standing up and eating the last bit of her ice cream cone "I'll take yall home." Peter said and they walked home. "Bye girls!" Peter waved and walked off "Time for ms and Talia to gossip. Talia!!" Malia said and ran into Talia's room. Cora hugged Jackson and kissed him. Scott,Isaac, and Liam were all cuddled up on the couch watching Frozen II. Lydia and Aiden were doing each others nails. Ethan and Danny were watching funny stuff on Danny's phone. Stiles sat on the floor and played with the carpet. Derek stood behind Stiles and watched him. Derek tapped Stiles on the shoulder and startled him. Stiles turned his head and sighed in relief. He stood up and kissed Derek. Derek's hands held onto Stiles' waist with his hands. "Im officially the pack mom. Derek is the pack dad!" Stiles said "Okay!" Everyone said and went back to what they were doing.