Chapter 7 (Fluff)

1195 words

(3rd person POV)
Derek Moved down to Stiles' neck and nibbled on his skin. Stiles let a few small gasps and moans. "Mmm~" Stiles moaned softly at the touch of Derek's sharp teeth nibble on his soft skin. Derek licked the bite Mark he gave Stiles and kissed the other side of his neck, "D-Derek~" Stiles moaned softly as Derek sucked on Stiles' Bicep. Derek chuckled at the sound of Stiles moaning softly. Derek again moved up and kissed Stiles roughly then softly then roughly again. Derek flipped them to where he was under Stiles. Stiles continued making out with Derek roughly. Derek's hands explored Stiles body but he wanted Stiles shirt off. Derek ripped Stiles' shirt off and tossed it somewhere in his room. They got interrupted by Scott and Lydia walking in and talking.

Derek listened closely while Stiles continued kissing him "I wonder if they're still making out." Derek heard Lydia giggle to Scott "Yeah what if we walked in on them right now?" Scott laughed to Lydia "Nah what if they're already undressed?" Lydia said "We're gonna see there bodies one way or another so let's just-" Scott stopped talking when he heard Stiles "We're not fucking at this moment!" Stiles said loudly across the house "Are you sure? Cuz I don't wanna interrupt anything." Lydia said giggling a bit "JUST COME IN IF YOU WANT!" Stiles said really funnily which made Derek,Lydia, and Scott laugh as they walked in the bedroom and sat on Derek's side of the bed. Stiles got off of Derek and sighed "What? U upset?" Scott said and made Derek giggle a bit "YES... Unless you both kiss me then I'm upset." Stiles said and made Derek and Scott laugh. Lydia went over to Stiles' side of the bed and kissed him on the lips "Damn..." Stiles said at Lydia's kiss "DEREK'S JEALOUS AGAINNN!" Scott yelled and laughed then derek bit Scott's arm "Shut up." Derek said "Oh come on don't be such a sour wolf!" Stiles giggled. "I'm still upset. SCOTTYYY!" Stiles said and Lydia laughed "Alright, Alright." Scott got up and climbed over Derek and Kissed Stiles on the lips "ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!" Derek pulled Scott off Stiles and they all three giggled (Stiles,Scott, and Lydia).

Derek was mad a little but Stiles,Lydia, and Scott just kept laughing "What is so GODDAMN funny?!" Derek kinda yelled making Scott,Stiles, and Lydia stop laughing "Tha-that you pulled Scott out of the kiss with Stiles... That your jealousy got the best of you.." Lydia said softly and scaredly. Derek dropped Scott and grabbed Lydia "Why is that so funny to you Lydia..? Huh?!" Derek said angrily making Lydia cry a little. Scott pulled Derek off Lydia and pushed him on the ground "Calm down Derek!" Scott said as Derek got up. Stiles pulled Lydia up and hugged her grabbing the back of her head with the palm off his hand softly looking at Derek scaredly and angrily. Scott pulled Derek into a kiss and Derek kissed back.

Scott pulled away "you calm now?" Scott said "Yeah.." Derek said walking over to Lydia and Stiles. "Lydia I'm sorry... I really a-" Derek got cut off by lydia kissing him "One sorry is enough..." Lydia said Panting abit then continues making out with derek. Stiles walked over to Scott and hugged him then pulled away then kissed him. Stiles' hands were all over Scott's body and waist same with Scott with his hands all over Stiles' body and waist. Stiles managed to get Scott's shirt off and tossed it to the side. Both Stiles and Scott sucking on each other's necks. Derek sucking on Lydia's neck softly then Roughly. Lydia pulled away from Derek and Stiles pulled away from Scott.

They all sat on the bed when Lydia got up and gave them their shirts back. "Let's play truth or dare dirty edition" Stiles smirked "Im in." Scott said "Me too" Lydia said "K" Derek said then they sat on the floor in a circle. "Scott true or dare?" Lydia asked Scott "Dare." Scott said "I dare you to....-" Lydia got cut off by Erica walking in "Whatcha doin Derek?" Erica asked Derek "Playing truth or dare why?" Derek asked "Can I play?" Erica asked "it's up to Stiles." Derek said then Erica looked at Stiles "Sits down you can play." Stiles said "Kk!" Erica said and sat down between Derek and Scott. "As I was saying... Since Erica is here and this is the dirty edition... Scott I dare you to kiss Erica and Stiles and Derek can't get mad." Lydia said Smirking devilishly. "Lydia?!" Derek said "Whahhhttt??" Lydia said sarcastically "Hmmmmmmmmmm" Derek groaned "Ok." Scott said and kissed Erica on the lips "Cherry Chapstick?" Erica licked her lips "Mhm." Scott said smiling "Tasty." Erica smiled.

"Erica truth or dare.?" Scott said "Dare." Erika said "I dare you to kiss Derek and he can't get mad." Scott said smirking looking at Derek "K." Erica said then kissed Derek. Derek kinda kissed back then Erica pulled away. "Derek, truth or dare?" Erica said "Dare..." Derek said "I dare you to suck on Stiles' neck." Erika said then Derek started sucking on Stiles' neck, Stiles giggled devilishly then Derek sat back down in his spot. "Lydia, truth or dare?" Derek said "Dare." Lydia said "Strip one piece of clothing off." Derek said.

"Well damn! You ain't ever gettin' a turn again!" Stiles said laughing, Then Lydia got up and Took her shirt off. (She had a bra on) Stiles kept looking down at Lydia's chest. "Stiles, truth or dare?" Lydia said "Dareee" He said "Suck on Erica's neck." Lydia said "What are we datin' now?" Erica said sarcastically and giggled then Stiles sucked on her neck then pulled away after 10 seconds. "Erica truth or dare?" Stiles asked "Dare." She said "Strip a piece of clothing." Stiles said then Erica took her shirt off. "Well damn I might as well say this... Erica do you wanna be OUR girlfriend?." Derek said "Sure." Erica said "DEREKKKK!!!" Stiles said and made everyone else laugh "What?" Derek said laughing "Nothin'." He said giggling. "Since no one is picking truth... Derek dare or dirty dare?" Erica said smirking "Dirty dare." Derek said smirking back "I dare you to make out with Stiles for 1 minute." Erica said then Derek started making out with Stiles for over a minute. "Bad idea Erica... They won't stop making out until-" Lydia got cut off but Scott "Let's go play the game in the living room." Scott whispered then they walked to The living room.

Scott's POV:
We walked into the living room and sat in a circle. "I would normally be Derek's turn but I will go. Lydia Dare or dirty dare?" Scott said "Dare" Lydia said "I dare you to lick the wallll" Scott said "At least Derek's walls are cleannnn!" Lydia said then barely licked the wall behind her. "Erica Dare or dirty dare?" Lydia asked "Dare." Erica said "I dare you to lick Scotty on the cheek" Lydia said giggling "Okay" Erica said laughing then licked Scott's cheek.