Chapter 29

Stiles walked into class in Derek's leather jacket and some black jeans and sat beside Scott. "Stiles, please get your feet off the desk." The teacher asked "Shut up." Stiles said and left his feet on his desk "Excuse me?" The teacher said "You heard me. I said shut up. Wanna hear me say it again? Shut. Up. Senõra." Stiles said "Stiles!" Scott whispered/shouted "Detention. Now." The teacher said "Ok. I'd rather be there than here." Stiles stood up and walked out. Scott snuck out and followed him "Stiles where are you going?" Scott grabbed Stiles' arm before he went out the school doors "I don't know." Stiles said and walked out the doors and left Scott standing there.

Stiles ran to an alleyway and saw a gang around Derek "Woah woah woah What's going on here?" Stiles asked stepping in the circle with Derek "Nothing. He just looked cute so we thought-" "He's my boyfriend." Stiles cut one of the guys off "You're pretty cute yourself." The guy said "Cute? Honey im gorgeous." Stiles smirked "N' he sexy once you get to know him better." Derek added on and smirked "Especially when he's naked?" The guys asked "Especially when he's naked..." Derek chuckled Stiles turned toward Derek and looked at one of the guys "Ya know one time he was teasing me so I said 'fuck me daddy~'." Stiles lied but he wished that it would happen "Oh shi- did he fuck you?" The guy asked "Eventually yeah." Stiles lied again "Damn~" the guy said "We should get going." Stiles said "Alrighty. You 2 have a nice day baby." The guy said then Derek froze and turned to the guy "Der, its not worth it. C'mon let's go." Stiles grabbed Derek's hand and Derek took a deep breath then they walked off (Stiles n' Derek).

"Why are you not in school?" Derek asked as they went to a bar "I don't know." Stiles said and ordered a tequila "Are you gonna go back?" Derek asked "No. Unless you go with me. And why haven't you been going to school?" Stiles asked "I haven't had time." Derek said and ordered 10 shots of whisky "Well I'm there." Stiles said in a sexy voice and took a sip of his tequila "As long as you're there I'll go." Derek said a took a shot of whisky.

Stiles stood up and took the last sip of his tequila while Derek took his last few shots of whisky then stood up "Let's go." Derek said and left a $20 dollar bill on the counter.

Derek and Stiles got out of the car and went into school and everyone was whispering "Is that Derek Hale?!" A girl whispered/yelled "Why is he with that kid?!" Another girl whispered/yelled "Yeah he's a dork! A loser!" A boy whispered/yelled then Derek got annoyed by all the comments which he heard and pinned the boy against a locker "No he's not." Derek sad in a pissed tone "Say it again and I'll rip your throat out. With my teeth." Derek growled and let go "I thought you only did that to me." Stiles frowned "When I do that to you, your face isn't against the wall. It's against my lips..." Derek whispered in Stiles' ear then they walked to class.

Derek and Stiles walked out of class "Smile sourwolf!" Stiles begged Derek to smile "Not in front of everyone." Derek mumbled "Ugh." Stiles groaned and a small smile appeared on Derek's face.

"🎶Hit me baby one more time🎶" Stiles sung while him and Derek walked to Derek's Camaro. "Shut up." Derek said in a playful voice "Sooooouuuuuuurrrrrrr-" Stiles was cut off but Derek's lips colliding with his. Although other people were watching, Derek didn't care. He wanted people to know Stiles was his and only his. "You're dirty..." Stiles whispered then giggled as Derek opened the passenger side door to let Stiles in. Derek closed the door and walked over to his door then looked at everyone who was staring "Stop staring dip-shits! Ain't got better to do? Go jumped off a fucking cliff with spikey rocks at the bottom of the cliff!" Derek shouted and everyone ran to their cars in horrification. Derek got in his car to a laughing Stiles "Oh shut up, dip-shit." Derek giggled and drove off to his loft.