Chapter 15

1214 words

"Kate get off." Derek growled "What? Afraid you'll hurt Your lovers? You love me Derek and you know it." Kate said "No I don't Kate now let me go!" Derek yelled "Hmmm, I love my angry Derek." Kate kissed Derek on the lips and Derek kinda kissed back at first but then turned his head "That little... Kate let him go now!" Stiles ran to Kate and Kate stood in front of Stiles "Leave. Or I'll send Peter on you." Kate said "Stiles!" Derek said "I'll get you out Der hold on!" Stiles said "He can't hurt me." Stiles said as the rest of the pack came out. "Peter we're out numbered... Let's go. I'll be back for you my sweet Derek! Love you my Alpha!" Kate said as Peter and her walked off. "Der!" Stiles hugged Derek and Derek hugged him back. Stiles started crying "I thought I was gonna loose you..." Stiles said as Derek picked Stiles up and Stiles wrapped his legs around Derek's waist. Stiles wrapped his arms around Derek's neck and laid his head on Derek's shoulder and fell asleep. Derek and the pack went back home and Derek laid Stiles down on his bed (Derek's bed) and started walking out "Der...? Stiles said softly "Go back to sleep Stiles it's late." Derek said "I can't.." Stiles said "If I lay down with you will you go to sleep?" Derek laid beside Stiles and Stiles snuggled up with him "Mhm..." Stiles said as he fell asleep "Aw..." Talia and Laura said at Derek's doorway "Shut up.." Derek said then they giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(The next morning)
"Der. Der. DER!! Wake up!!" Stiles woke up Derek "I don't wannaaa!!" Derek pulled Stiles on top of him and wrapped his arms around him in a grip to where Stiles can't get out of the grip "Hey watch it! Im 137 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone and sarcasm is my only defense!" Stiles said then Derek smiled and rolled over on top of Stiles and pecked him on the lips. "Derek! Get up!" Talia said "I don't wannaaa!!" Derek said "You're gonna squish Stiles with your muscular self!" Laura said pulling Derek off Stiles and onto the ground. Stiles saw Chris argent with a gun pointing at the window "Dad! What are you doing?!" Allison said opening the window "Allison argent get out here now!" Kate said from behind chris "You're not my mother!" Allison said. Derek stood up "Leave." Derek said (he's shirtless but he has pants on) "Der! Hey sweetie!" Kate said running to him then Erica jumped in front of Derek and punched Kate in the face "That's it I'm killing them," Chris said and cocked the gun "Allison do you mind if I kill him?" Derek asked "Sure go head... He never loved me anyway." Allison then hugged Scott then Derek jumped out the window and attacked Chris. Turns out Derek wanted him to suffer so he left Chris alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(12 am)
Derek woke up (Stiles fell asleep on the couch) and went to check the time but someone grabbed his hand before he got his phone "It's 12:17 am Der."  Kate stood up "Kate!? What are you doing here?!" Derek said "Shhh! Or we're gonna get caught!" Kate whispered/yelled "What do you mean.. Caught..?" Derek said quietly "Like last time Der. Lets have some fun," Kate said getting on top of him "Kate! Get off!" Derek whispered/yelled "Aw look you're getting excited!" Kate whispered moving down to Derek's abs and licks them "Kate stop!" Derek whispered then Kate tied Derek to the bed from his hands to his feet (With zip ties). Kate started unzipping Derek's pants and then put tape over his mouth then moving back down to his dick. "You're just a bit excited down here Der. I'll fix that," Kate whispered as she pulled down Derek's pants and boxers "!!" Derek squeezed his eyes shut and kept turning his head side to side as Kate stroked his dick. "You like that Der?" Kate whispered stroking him faster. "!!!!!" Derek came after 10 minutes and looked at Kate "That's my Derek." Kate chuckled as she took off the tape off of Derek's mouth but he just looked at the ceiling and panting. "Aw my Derek is speechless! How cute." Kate said quietly "Sh-shut up..." Derek said still panting "Make me," Kate said kissing Derek who tried not to kiss back but did. (Only cuz she was a good kisser. But not as good as Stilessss.) Kate pulled away then made a love mark on his neck "See ya soon my dear," Kate said as she pulled his boxer and pants back up "Can you at least untie me before you leave?" Derek said "Oh right! Here," Kate said as she cut the zip ties and Derek was free "Thanks... Bye.." Derek stood up and Opened the window "Bye Der." Kate said then kissed him then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(The next morning)
Derek woke up and forgets to put a shirt on and walks to the couch (he woke up last) and Laura dropped a plate when she seen the love mark on Derek's neck "Laura!" Talia said "S-sorry mom... But look at the love mark on Der's neck..." Laura said but whispered the last part "Oh. My. God..." Talia said then walked up to Derek and grabbed his ear and pulled him to her room "Ow ow ow ow!" Derek said "Who did that?!" She said as she closed the door "Kate... I have a feeling she's gonna seduce me again..." Derek hugged his mom "Oh sweetie... Im so sorry... Are you ok?" Talia hugged him back "Yeah..." He said "Wanna sleep with me tonight?" She said "Yeah.." He said "Ok. Come eat breakfast and we'll all go to the fair today." She said then they walked out "Mom?" Laura whispered "Kate did it to him again..." Talia said "Oh.." Laura said then gave Derek a plate of food and cleaned up the broken glass plate she dropped. Derek ate the stood up and walked out on the front porch "Hey Derek." Kate said walking on the front porch "What is it Kate.." Derek said "Oh nothing just thought you would like to hang out." Kate said in a seductive voice "I'm going somewhere with my pack later Kate." Derek said "Can't you cancel?" Kate said wrapping her arms around Derek's neck "No." Derek said trying to pull Kate's arms away "Kate Argent. Leave." Talia said walking out "Okay,Okay! Im leaving!" Kate said then ran off "C'mon Der. Get ready to go to the fair." Talia said opening up the door "Okay.." Derek said then walked in and into his room and got ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(At the fair)
"Der, lets all go on this ride!" Stiles said pointing at the ship "Yeah!" Scott and Isaac said "All who votes for the ship, raise a hand." Talia said then Stiles,Scott,Lydia,Allison,Isaac,Liam,and laura rose their hands "Alright. The ship it is." Talia said then they all got on the ride. Derek sat behind Stiles and Scott. "That ride was amazing!" Stiles said got off the ride "Derek watch out!" Laura said as she pushed Derek put the way of an arrow.