Chapter 6 (Fluff)

604 words

(Scott's POV)
I woke up Secretly and saw Derek crying. "Derek? Are you ok?" I said softly "Y-yeah yeah I'm fine!" He said wiping his tears "Derek... What's wrong?" I said "I miss Stiles and Lydia... They haven't talked to me for over 2 weeks now..." Derek said crying into my chest as I hugged him "Jackson told me he over heard Lydia talking to Stiles about her wanting to forgive you" I said trying to cheer him up "Really?" He said a bit surprised "Yeah!" I said cheerfully. I wiped his tears and hugged him then we heard a Knock at the door "Derek? Scott? Its me Lydia.." We heard Lydia say then Derek shot up and ran to the front door, I followed him and Stood behind him as he took a deep then opened the door. Lydia Hugged Derek as soon as he opened the door "Im sorry Lydia.." Derek said and hugged Lydia "Its ok. I forgive you." Lydia said as she kissed him on the lips. "Imma go see Stiles for a bit Derek, mk?" I said "K. Tell him I said hey..." Derek said back to me then I hugged him and left.

Lydia's POV:
Me and Derek started making out after Scott left. I know I said I wanted Stiles to have sex with me first but I was ready right then and there. Me and derek somehow managed to start making out on his bed. He undressed me little by little until we were making out with me in my bra and underwear. I dug my nails into his back, then tore his shirt off. He moved down to my neck and started kissing it and sucking on it. Little small moans escaped my mouth "Derek~~~" I moaned a little. Just as he was Unhooking my bra We heard Stiles and Scott walk in the front door. I shot up and grabbed my clothes and ran into Derek's bathroom. Luckily it was in his bedroom then I put my clothes back on then walked out and walked into the living room. "Is that a hickey?!" Scott said shocked "yes and no me and Derek did not have sex we just... Sort of... Made... Out." I said "Derek's here?! Scott you told me he wasn't!" Stiles yelled at Scott "I know I did! Look Stiles, Derek is crying every night and every morning becuz he misses you! It hurt me to see him cry like that! If you don't forgive him he'll probably do what he did in Florida! Do ypu want that to fucking happen?!" Scott yelled at Stiles "Do you think I don't cry at night becuz of this?! I want to forgive him Scott! I really do! But I can't! I don't know why but I just can't...!" Stiles said crying "Sti-Stiles...?" Derek said softly walking slowly out his bedroom. Stiles looked at Derek and hugged him crying "We should give them some alone time." Scott whispered to me "Ok" I whispered back then we left.

3rd person POV:
Stiles hugged Derek crying "Can you please forgive me...?" Derek said softly crying "Ofc.." (Of course) Stiles said happily and softly to Derek then they started making out. They stumbled into Derek's bed, Stiles' hands explored Derek's body. From his upper back to his abs. Derek took Stiles shirt off and Continued making out with him.

Cliffhanger!! Haha sorry! Hope you enjoyed this chapter now onto the next! Oh and sorry the chapter was a bit short but I wasn't that motivated at the moment and got tired sooo yeah that's why its short.