Chp. 5

Oscar's POV

"What do you mean you lost her? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING HER 24/7!"

"Compa she went over those fucking speed bumps and knew we couldn't follow her!"

"Guess what?! If she's dead or if her mom finds out we lost her! You're telling her. Not me."

I slam the end button on my phone and slide it back into my pocket.

Fucking idiots lost the one person we had in our protection. Amaya's mom bought her protection just until Monday. 

As Señora Sanchez said 'Just to get her bearings of Freeridge again'. So I had my best fighters-Salas and Nieves outside her house to keep her out of trouble.

Guess that went to shit.

The party at my house started overflowing and I felt uneasy about continuing to drink knowing the Prophet$ were out there probably looking for Amaya.

I throw my beer on the grass and ran in the house to grab my keys.

If she wanted to play games then I'd find her ass and remind her about how dangerous this place was.

My Impala roared as I pulled her out of my driveway. A couple of the homies where sitting out front and didn't even move when I drove away.

There was maybe one place she'd go in this town and I wasn't welcome there.

'Rabbit Hole' was an unground motorcycle stop. Only locals who knew about it went. Or Choppers.

Being the leader of Los Santos didn't bit well with the owner Noam Frumkin, so I have a lifetime ban from the bar.

Amaya was part Israeli and her Tio was a vivid member of the motorcycle gang that drank there. With no doubts, I knew she'd be there.

Rolling up along a side street I could see her Mustang parked right next to a row of expensive two wheelers

I pulled my phone out and called Salas and Nieves back.

"She's at the Hole on 7th Ave. Sit outside and watch her go home. Make sure she gets there or else I'm serving your heads on platters to the boys."

"You got it boss."

I hang up the phone once more and drive home. There's no point in me sticking around.

Amaya didn't remember me. Or even like me just because I am a Santo.

But Cesar and I owe her and her sisters a debt that will slowly get paid over time.