Chp. 44

Oscar's POV

After all this time Amaya saved me.

Never would I have thought this. She's always been my savior in this cruel world.

But holy shit, I have a kid.

I have a six year old who I've never meet. That wasn't gonna stand anymore.

Cesar and I had already talked about what would happen if I were to leave Freeridge. It always ended with one of us always pissing off the other.

"I'm going after her."

"AJ doesn't want that."

"I don't give a shit what she wants. I've already lost too many years without her. Hell I've lost too many years without my son."

"Her kid is your's?"

"Gabriel Jackson Diaz. Hell he was born on Hood Day. He's gotta be mine."

"But where are they going? No one has a destination for them." Fuck.

"Jamal put a tracker on her car. Call him and tell him to track it."

"Wouldn't she go to some place off the grid?"

"No. Amaya would hide in place site."

"Why do you all her Amaya when everyone else calls her AJ?"

"Because she never once called me Os or Ozzy, hell Spooky only left her lips when she was pissed off at me. Amaya didn't care who was around, I was always Oscar. That's why she's always called you Cesar, not Julius or any other nickname."

"That's why she hated her nickname."

"What? You mean Apple Jacks? Only person who dared call her that was her dad. That why every Santo called her AJ. That's why Cuchillos gave her La Cazadora as her new nickname. Crazy puta knew that Amaya would fight back against any other thing."

"But why her? Why did Cuchillos go after her?"

"Debt to be paid. I got jumped in to save her. She got in through me and then she saved my life. We're forever indebted to each other."

"Jamal just texted me, AJ is in Vegas right now. Looks like they're heading North."

"I'll wait her out. But when she doesn't move for a few days I'm going to get her."

"What about me? You're gonna leave me behind again?"

"You're eighteen. You wanna come with me, then that means that being apart of Los Santos is over for the both of us. We'll be banned for the rest of our lives. Or you stay here and get roped into gang life again. Its up to you."

I got up to go into my room and pack.

"What about Monse? Or my friends?"

"If you think that you won't ever seen those guys again then you're wrong. The five of you are stronger than any friends I know. Hell y'all might be tighter than Santos."

"I'm going with you. But you can't take any of your clothes."

"What?"