Detours

Song - Don't Blame Me (Taylor Swift)

"Why are you so late?", Jimin whispered in the classroom, as he slid aside for Tae to sit.

Tae groaned, "Overslept."

Jimin half-nodded before his eyes went wide, "Oh my god, did you guys do it?"

Tae slapped him on the knee, "No, Chimmy."

"Really? With all the stares and touches, I thought you would.", Jimin smirked.

Was he that obvious?

Tae was about to retort.

"Taehyung-ssi, Jimin-ssi!", the teacher called out. "What are you guys doing?"

"Nothing.", they mumbled in unison.

They spent the rest of their classes either yawning or sleeping.

...

Life sucks.

Namjoon: Singer's Den. Come as soon as you can.

Yoongi: I am here.

Jinnie: Okay, why?

Rose: I am not in college. :/

Tae: Okay.

Chimmy: ??

Namjoon: Just come. I'll be there in 10 mins.

Namjoon: I'll fill you in later, Rose. 😊

Tae and Jimin put their food away and made their way to the studio.

"What do you think happened?", Tae asked.

Jimin was busy looking at his phone.

"Oi. Jimin-ah?", Tae nudged him.

"Tae..."

"What?"

"I have to go and meet Hoseok-hyung. I got a mail.", he muttered.

Tae stopped in his tracks and Jimin mimed. "The results are out?"

Jimin nodded. "I probably am in, Tae. But it says meet Hoseok-hyung at the sports block."

Tae hugged Jimin for a whole of 10 seconds before he let him go. "Come to Singer's Den immediately, Jimin-ah! We'll celebrate."

Jimin nodded before he picked up pace and hurried to the sports block.

...

When Tae reached, only Yoongi was in the studio. Tae had never been here before. It was a dark room with dim lights speckled across. One end of the room had instruments set against one another. The other end had a couple of desks and a couch. Yoongi's desk was neatly set, with a couple of papers sprawled across.

"Where are the others, hyung?", Tae asked.

"Namjoon and Jin said they'll be here in 10 mins. I don't know about the others.", Yoongi spoke without looking up.

Tae waited. "What happened?"

Yoongi did not reply immediately. When he finally put away his papers, he looked at Tae, "Thank you."

"Oh?"

"Thank you for being there for Jimin.", he muttered. "Where is he though?"

"He got a mail asking him to meet Hoseok-hyung. He left.", Tae grinned.

"What?"

"For the audition results – ", Tae began to explain but Yoongi cut him short as he got up from his seat and pulled his jacket on. "Where did he say he is going to?"