Classes

Song - Royals (Lorde)

Jin already knew. He knew it when he first teased Taehyung the last night. He knew it when he stubbornly disagreed that it was the best sex he ever had. It was indeed the best but what's the fun in giving in to Taehyung's ego.

Anyway, he knew that he wouldn't make it to college. But he tried to get to his kitchen, which in itself seemed like a great feat. He imagined going to college and sitting on the hard and uncomfortable wooden seat for hours together. Nope, not happening.

He groaned as he bent down to pull out containers. He had to remember that the boy upstairs, who was now sleeping peacefully, looking like an innocent angel was actually a beast in bed and teasing him would only result in Jin's own pain. Well, lots of pleasure too but definite pain in the aftermath.

He began to make breakfast – waffles.

After a few minutes, two hands found their way around his waist, and a face rested on his shoulder.

"Hungry?", Jin asked as he flipped a piece of waffle into a plate.

Tae hummed against his ear and nodded. "Smells amazing."

This reminded Jin of the lavender scent. "Were you carrying lube around with you?", he asked curiously as he set the plates on the table, with Tae still clinging onto him like a koala.

Tae laughed, "Oh that. You should thank Jimin for the good night."

"Oh. Should I?", he teased him again.

Tae's laugh stopped abruptly, and his face turned into a frown, "Your room still smells like sex. Do you want me to go again?"

Jin chomped on his waffle, "I don't think you can."

And, that caused Taehyung's cute demeanor shift to the sexy one again. But it changed back as he broke into laughter. "You really know how to push my buttons."

Jin shrugged. "Aren't you late to classes? I thought you had an early one."

Tae sighed. "Yeah, I missed the early one. Thanks to you."

"You are welcome.", Jin grinned. "I'll drop you off at college. Go get ready."

Tae rested his chin on his palm. "Or I can stay home and stare at you all day."

"Or you could die in my hands."

"Eventually, yes."

"What?", Jin mouthed as he looked up from his plate with round eyes.

Tae stared at his lips, glazed with maple syrup. He bent over the table and kissed him sucking in the sweetness. And, Jin kissed him back with a small smile on his face.

"I really have to go to college. You are making this so much harder.", whined Taehyung as he walked to Jin's room.

Jin shrugged, "This is why you shouldn't skip classes for no reason!"

"I am stealing your clothes!", Jin heard Tae yell from his room and another smile spread across his face.

So, this is how it feels like to be in love.

...

I should've eaten more, Tae thought as he dragged himself to his classroom.

He ignored the disapproving look on his teacher's face as he shamelessly waved to Jimin and slid next to him.

"Are you dressed in an oversized pastel pink pullover?", Jimin breathed out.

Tae rested his head on the desk and nodded.