Finally

A/N: Please me nice to me. Idk how to write this. I tried. If it is horrible (I kinda know it is), skip, ignore, laugh it off.

Also, who are these talented artists (the above pic)? 😭

Song - Body Electric (Lana Del Rey)

Jin can only see in broken scenes, like he was sliding in and out of those moments.

As Taehyung bit Jin's lip and dragged it.

As Taehyung moaned when he saw it bounce back.

As they crashed against each other with such hunger and desperation that they only separated for air. Was air even that important?

They dragged themselves towards Jin's room, while Taehyung ran his lips over Jin's nape and left kisses all over his neck.

Before Jin knew it, his shirt was half way unbuttoned. Taehyung pushed Jin onto his bed and threw his head back at the sight.

"Oh fuck, Jin.", he groaned as he settled on the bed with Jin sprawled between his knees. He relished in the sounds Jin made as he placed slow kisses on his chest while quickly undoing the other buttons.

He felt Jin's impatient hands tug at his own clothes. "Take it o- off", Jin stammered fighting for air as Taehyung smothered him with another deep kiss.

He chuckled lightly as he stood to take off his shirt, to which Jin slapped him on his chest. "You are wearing too many clothes.", Jin complained.

"I didn't know my baby would get hot tonight.", Taehyung rumbled low.

Jin shivered at his voice. Taehyung crawled back into position and ripped the remnant of Jin's shirt off.

Jin found himself staring at his boyfriend's chest and ran his fingers over his nipples, making them hard.

Taehyung growled again and pinned Jin's hands to the bed. "You first, baby." He ran his tongue over one of his nipples and stroked the other one in slow motion.

Jin moaned and thrust his hips involuntarily towards Tae's crotch. He needed a touch, he needed friction, he needed to fucking get out of his pants.

Taehyung teased him for a second more but because of Jin's thrusts, he pulled the other's pants off, and bit his lips as lust filled his soul.

Jin looked ethereal. Beyond human. His lips even more plump, redder and more swollen, and swept with saliva. Oh, that made him close the distance between them again. He continued to discover the way his tongue swept and swayed with Jin's while he pulled his own pants off.

"Lube?", he whispered into Jin's mouth, who stopped in response like he realized something.

"Fuck no – no.", Jin moaned.

Tae's pants fell to the ground, and his phone fell out of his pocket and he almost missed the notification from Jimin.

Chimmy: Your bag's left pocket. Thank me later.

Tae laughed out loud while Jin sat on the bed glistening in sweat, whining with a series of curses about not having lube, yet waiting to be destroyed.

He placed a quick kiss on Jin's lips and rushed out of the room.

He could hear Jin complain loudly due to the distance and lack of heat from his boyfriend's body. When he went back in, Jin was between his sheets, hardly covered.

He was staring at Taehyung with his head tilted, biting his lower lip and eyebrows raised.

And before he knew it, Taehyung was on top of Jin again, hastily discarding the sheets from between them. He stripped down to nothing and groaned loudly when he saw Jin already threw all of his away. It drove him insane that his cute, pout-faced boyfriend was so prepared to take him.

He kissed those lips of his again, and straddled him, their hardened members making contact and sending bolts of electricity through his body.

"Ready, baby?", he whispered into Jin's ears as he bit his lobe.

Jin nodded between ragged breaths. Taehyung wasted no time, he quickly dipped his finger in the lavender scented lube. He ran his finger over the other's pink rim and watched in pleasure as Jin shuddered. "Sure?", he asked again.

Jin nodded and a soft hardly audible yes slipped his mouth. It was cute, too endearing for Taehyung. He kissed him again, and then pushed his fingers in.

Jin groaned in pain and Taehyung swallowed the sounds with his kisses. He moved his fingers again in practiced motion and was relieved when Jin's moans turned from that of pain to pleasure.

"Tae, please.", Jin moaned.

Tae pulled his fingers out slowly and adjusted his lubed dick at the other's entrance. "Sure?", he rumbled again in his deepest voice while nibbling Jin's ears.

"Kim Taehyung, fuck me."

And, that got him going. He thrust into his hole rhythmically and almost fell back as Jin rammed his lips onto his own.

Tae used his one hand to balance himself over Jin's sweating body and used the other to rub Jin's dick. Tae couldn't help but marvel how God gifted Jin with everything well. Everything.

Jin's moans (or rather screams) were driving him over the edge. "Tae – Taehyung, I can't hol – hold – ".

"Hold it for me baby, just a few seconds.", Tae growled as he thrust him faster but this time losing his rhythm as he began to lose himself in the pleasure. He finally was on the verge, and right before he came, he commanded into Jin's ears, "Now."

Jin obeyed, and with that they both came. Jin felt the warm liquid spill out of his ass, and his own spread over his stomach.

Tae pulled out and kissed his boyfriend again.

"Fuck you, Kim Seokjin.", Tae whispered as he let out a laughter in relief and fell back on bed next to Jin.

Jin nuzzled his face into his neck. "Taehyung-ie?"

"Yeah?", Tae whisper-replied.

"I don't think I can get up right now." That wasn't what Jin wanted to say. He wanted to say another three words but fear crept in. He didn't want to seem to be one of those who get emotional right after sex.

But Tae was unaware, so he laughed again. "Sorry, baby. But oh god."

"Yes. That was definitely oh god. Top 5."

Taehyung moved away to look at Jin. "Top 5? Really?", he complained in defiance.

Jin laughed, "Fine. Top 3 maybe."

"Keep saying that and I'll make sure you can't get out of bed for another week.", Tae growled into his ear.

Jin only laughed in response and kissed him back – a light one on his swollen lips. He then found himself slowly slipping into sleep in the warmth of his boyfriend, but he woke him up.

"Clean up first.", Taehyung said as he got out of bed.

Jin sat up, mouth agape as he stared at the naked god walking to the bathroom, who stopped at the bathroom's door and ran his hands through his hair.

"I am sorry. I forgot.", he said and walked back to the bed. Jin was still staring at him and continued to stare at him as he picked him in his arms and took him to the bath tub.

"Does it hurt a lot?", Tae asked, his eyes wide with concern as he cleaned Jin's chest.

Jin shook his head and teased him. "Told you, it is just in the top 3. And that too a maybe." And, that was his mistake.

Tae's face shifted from concern to lust. "Let's get to the top tonight. Shall we?"

Jin shivered as he watched Taehyung bend down to kiss him and who was he to deny this sexy siren.

...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idk how sex works. Idk how love works either but here I am writing a book about it.

Anyway, they did it. Finally. :)