Paradise

Song - 9 3/4 (Run away) (TXT)

"I am so fucking tired, Jin. I want to run away."

"So, let us.", Jin muttered while he brushed away the tears on Tae's soft cheeks.

Tae pulled himself away and looked at Jin, still teary eyed, "What?"

Jin marveled at the boy's face and placed another slow kiss on his head, "We'll leave. Wait here."

He let go of a now confused Tae and walked back to Yoongi's room.

"Yoonie, wake up.", he patted the rapper's shoulders roughly.

When Yoongi rubbed open his eyes, Jin smiled at him like a kid waking his parents up on a weekend, "You just have to cook for two tonight. I am leaving."

"What?", Yoongi slurred in sleep.

"I'll see you in a day or two. Lock your door."

"What?"

"Bye!"

"What?"

...

Jin took Tae's bag with him and waited for the blonde boy to follow him. Tae hesitated first but followed the purple-haired senior in silence.

Jin led the way to his house with a jump in his walk, like a little kid. This sight alone made Tae smile. He slowly caught up with Jin's speed and walked next to him.

When they reached their destination, the elder took Tae's hand into his and smiled, "Give me 10 minutes. I'll be back."

Tae waited in the living room looking at the pictures hung on the wall – Jin through his years. He looked so cute Tae wanted to squish his face and eat him up whole.

"Taehyung-ah! Pee.", Jin yelled from upstairs.

What?

He yelled again, "The washroom is to the right. Go and pee. We've to drive a long way."

Tae was confused but anyway did what he was asked to. When he came out, Jin was standing with his own bag and car keys in his hands.

"Would you, Mr. Kim Taehyung, run away with me?", he asked stretching his hand out to Taehyung.

Tae let out a happy chuckle and took his hand, "I would love to."

...

Tae watched Jin drive in silence before he finally asked. "Do I know where we are heading to?"

Jin smiled, making his cheeks fuller. "You'll anyway know when we are halfway there. Songs?"

"Oh. Yes. I want to know your playlist.", Tae said curiously.

Jin paused his hand mid-air as he was about to hit the play button, "That made me nervous. Don't judge me."

"I won't, Jin.", Tae said and pushed the play button.

Tae laughed as the music started playing. "Really, Jin?"

"OK. Just so that you know, I added this song to my playlist recently. I think I heard it at Joon's party.", Jin defended.

Tae's laughter died. He remembered the song too.

"Yeah, I remember.", he muttered.

Jin looked confused before he remembered his drunk texts. "Tae, I am sorry for those drunk texts. I honestly can't recollect shit from that night."

Tae looked at Jin, "What do you mean?"

"Wait, what do you mean by 'I remember'? You weren't there at the party.", Jin asked.