Trapped

Song - Mean (Taylor Swift)

"So, you are telling me that you got a ride from a kind stranger and reached home?", Yoongi asked Jin again. He was sure Jin was hiding something from him.

Jin sighed, "Can we drop it, please?"

No, Yoongi didn't want to drop it at all but when he saw Jimin and Taehyung walk towards him he silenced and raised his eyebrows as a heads-up to Jin about his ex's arrival. Jin picked his bag and turned to leave.

"He doesn't have to leave every time I am here. He can stay. I won't trouble him.", Taehyung said to no one in particular.

Jin hesitated and settled back down.

"Hyung, we overheard Oli and Wang.", Jimin said to Yoongi but he was giggling.

Jin nervously fidgeted with his fingers and Yoongi lightly placed his hand to calm him. Taehyung noticed that and averts his gaze.

Yoongi asked still rubbing his hand with his thumb, "And?"

"Oli might leave the college after this year.", Jimin announced with a wide grin.

Jin couldn't help but break into a smile, "Yeah."

Yoongi turned to Jin, "What do you know?"

Jin turned to stare at the table, "Nothing. He might move to the UK. His parents are leaving permanently."

"How do you know that?", Yoongi pressed.

Jin ignored and fiddled with his phone.

Jungkook came over and placed a light kiss on Jimin's head before he sat down.

Those two continued to celebrate the news as Yoongi and Taehyung both were lost in their own minds with their own questions.

...

Minasshole: 6. Master's Sports Block.

Jin: I can't. I should go home.

Minasshole: <attachment.jpg>

Jin: Stop it.

Minasshole: <attachment.jpg>

Jin: I have to leave before 6:30.

Minasshole: Good.

Once, or twice it was okay to cover up and say that he had to leave early. But, Yoongi knew that Jin's parents weren't at home now and he had literally nothing to do. He promised to help Jimin with his assignments today. He can't afford to get caught.

He checked his watch – 5:53 PM. Yoongi will be back before 6:30 and he had a window of just 30 mins. He almost sprinted to meet the guy he didn't want to meet.

...

Jin stood stoic against the wall in a deserted classroom, with his hands stiff by his side as Minho kissed him.

Minho groaned in annoyance, "Can't you fucking react?"

Jin shook his head, "I hate this."

Minho laughed and placed kisses on his neck while wrapping his hands around the other's waist. "How long before you give in?"

Jin didn't respond so Minho looked at his face and attacked his lips with such ferocity that his lower lip began to bleed.

Tears trickled down his cheeks again, "Minho. Stop. It hurts."

Minho licked the blood off his lips and continued to kiss him on his neck slowly unbuttoning his shirt. "You fucking ran away the last time, Jin. Not this time."