Chapter 1- Different from each other

Ignore my mistakes ....
No one's Pov

Kim Taehyung , Everybody knows about him ,He is very famous for his arrogant behaviour and also because he became the Number One CEO in Korea at this Young age...And This young man hates love ,many girls proposed to him but he always insulted them .

Right now ,Taehyung is in his office working on some paperwork,eyes glued on the paperwork, Suddenly someone knocked on the door ' Come in ' He said in a blank tune ,Rosé Taehyung's assistant entered into the office.

Taehyung eyes were still on the paperwork ,She was wearing a short black skirt and a blue crop top.

(Like this...)

' Here are the files Mr.Kim ' She said smiling ,Taehyung points toward the table ' Just put them there ' He said without looking at her, She went towards him start messaging his shoulder.

' Miss Rosé What are you going ?' He Finally looked at her ,and looked at her outfits ,he points towards her ' and what the hell are you wearing !' He yelled at her ,She flinched at his voice.

' Oppa ,I wear these for you ' She pout at him trying to act cute ,but Taehyung got really angry ' Stop this non sense ! Please wear some long clothes next time and kindly get out of the office and don't show me your face ! ' He yelled at her ,he ruffles his hairs in frustration.

She slightly nodded and start walking outside the office ,once she reached her cabin,he sat on her chair angryly ' Why are you like this Oppa?...but don't worry you will be mine soon' She mumbled to herself and laughed evilly.

It's was almost 12:00 pm when Kim Namjoon Tae's best friend enters into his office ' Hi Tae ' He greeted him smiling ' Hi hyung ' He greeted him back but still looking at his laptop.Namjoon sit on the chair

' Taehyung ,the meeting with the employees is after 1 hour

' Taehyung ,the meeting with the employees is after 1 hour...so better if you fresh your mind ' Taehyung sigh and nodded head ,he took off his glasses and rubs his eyes ' Your right Hyung ' He said.

' It's go to the cafeteria ' Namjoon said.... Right now,they both were sitting in the cafeteria eating their lunch ' How is Jin Hyung and others ' Namjoon smiles 'They are fine,it's just we are worried for Jungkook '.