Chapter 38- Wedding Day

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

" Taehyung will you stop walking back and forth in the room , everything will be fine....now sleep " Namjoon said to the nervous and scared Taehyung..." How can I stay calm , tomorrow is his wedding day and I can't stop thinking what will happen " Taehyung said making Namjoon sigh .

" okay , calm down, everything will be just like the plan, but the problem is uncle...we have distract him, we need Hoseok's help...now sleep we will talk to him in the morning " Namjoon said softly , trying to calm the younger , Taehyung sighed and fall on his bed .

" Fine , I will sleep...now leave me alone Hyung" Namjoon nodded and went away , not forgetting to close the door , because he know how much Taehyung hate when someone forget to close the room's door " I hope everything get like the plan " Taehyung thought to himself.

On the other hand Jungkook was sitting in front of his window,looking at the moon " Tomorrow I will become Lee Jungkook , not Kim Jungkook like I dreamed , I will be Jongsuk's not Taehyung's like I dreamed....I have to spend my whole life with Jongsuk not with Taehyung like I dreamed....please god do what is good for me " Jungkook thought to himself.

Next Day.....

Wedding day arrived , Everyone were really busy , especially Taehyung , Yoongi and Namjoon " You idiots , Namjoon didn't I told you to talk to Hoseok , what is he doing there with Jongsuk smiling " Yoongi angry said " and how can you think Jungkook will agree on eloping with you , when he himself said he want to get marry early " Yoongi sighed heavily.

" Will you stop , you will see...now Namjoon we have go kidnap Hoseok first" Taehyung and run toward Hoseok and Namjoon behind him , Yoongi face palms , Taehyung stood behind Hoseok , who was talking to Jongsuk " Hoseok hyung " Taehyung called him .

Hoseok turn around and smiled " Taehyung , I wanted to talk to him, can you come with me " Hoseok said and smiled at Jongsuk , Taehyung was confused but nodded his head...they went to a room " What the hell Taehyung " Hoseok angrily said , Taehyung was now more confused.

Jimin came running in the room , Namjoon and Yoongi behind him" what? " Taehyung asked him confused , Hoseok sighed and looked at Jimin " I will kill him right now but my brother loves him that's why I'm sparing him " Everyone were except Jimin " How do you know that Jungkook love me ? " Taehyung asked confused.

Hoseok chuckled " I'm his brother, I know about him more than he even know about himself...know hear my plan " Hoseok explained his and Jimin's plan to them...Namjoon was scared but he was ready " but why not my car? " Taehyung asked looking at Hoseok.

" no reason , I just want to to take my car " Hoseok said weirdly laughing ,making every stare at him with ' what the hell bro" look " Now lets start , we have only 30 minutes " Jimin said and start walking toward the door " Taehyung , I will leave the door open , then I will come in the room okay" Taehyung showed him tumbs up , smiling widely...Jimin rolled his eyes, but a little smile was visible on his face .

" Taehyuhg , best of luck " Hoseok past his shoulders and went to Jeonsuk as the plan " I will be waiting for you and Jungkook at the back" Yoongi said and ran away like a little kitten " Hyung , you with me...first I have to do something with that Mango face " Taehyung said to Namjoon smirking .

Jungkook Pov

Why I feel like what I'm doing is wrong, everyone are happy because of this wedding , I can't broke someone's heart because my happiness and any ways Taehyung don't love me, he is just pretending to love me.