Chapter 45 - Master Mind Jeonsuk

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

" I'm talking now and no one is gonna intrupet me... especially you " Jeonsuk said pointing toward Rose... whose mouth was closed with the tape because she was shouting annoyingly " Papa, Start talking already " Jungkook said cutely glaring at his Papa.

" Fine, you bunny " His father said and sighed..Jungkook also sighed when Taehyung out of nowhere kissed his cheek " Will you stop ?" Jungkook whisper yelled...Taehyung chuckled and shook his head " Never " He said making Jungkook sign once again.

' why I fall in love with his man ' Jungkook thought to himself " My son, now who is not listening to me and is having a lovely moment over there " Jeonsuk said teasing his son " Namjoon hyung " Jungkook said... Everyone looked at Namjoon who was busy looking at Jin.

" Why I even....okay now stop talking and let me talk " He said and looked at Jongsuk who nodded his head while smiling.

Another Flashback....

Jongsuk was sitting in the Cafe, looking very worried Shi Jin and Hyungsik told that Han Kun was keeping an eye on Jungkook...and then About Shin Hoseok plan of joining Jungkook's college wasn't helping at all.

" what happened Jeonsuk?" Pd Nim asked him who just came to the cafe and saw him looking so worried... Jeonsuk once again sighed, thinking about his son " You see " Jeonsuk told him everything and Pd Nim and him became very good friends....that's why he told him every single thing without hesitation.

" Don't worry...my son can help us " Of Nim said smiling...Jongsuk was already graduated and was a very successful writer...but he never showed his face that's why nobody recognise him " Thank You " Jeonsuk said with tearly eyes holding back his tears.

Jongsuk smiled and shook his head " Don't Thank me...you're just like my father " Jongsuk said, Pd Nim looked at his son proudly...from the next day Jongsuk joined the college to protect Jungkook...He introduces himself and saw that Shin Hoseok was about to sit beside Jungkook.

He immediately went to him and pushed him " can I sit here ?" He asked him polity and smiled when the younger nodded...He knew that Jungkook was scared " I was about to sit here ?" Shin Hoseok Angrily said to him " Now I'm sitting here " he said smiling but was mentally smirking.

All the time Jongsuk was with Jungkook to protect him....The day when they went for shopping was also Jeonsuk's plan...when Jeonsuk hugged Jongsuk " Take care of him " He whispered in his ear, He also saw Taehyung looking at them shocked " I will " All of the time Jongsuk was protecting him secretly along with Taehyung.

After Jungkook's confession and the party and Han Kun and Shin Hoseok's chapter closed...Jeonsuk noticed that his son was looking really hurt...then he came to know about his confession and Taehyung ignoring him " I can't believe Taehyung is acting like a child " Jeonsuk said to Pd Nim sighing.