Chapter 42- Happy Ending exist in real life?

Ignore my mistakes plz..

( sorry for late update)

No one's Pov

Taehyung gulped when he heard Jungkook's voice behind him, He turns around and saw that Jungkook was looking at him with confused eyes " H-hey bun " Taehyung said and Jungkook glared at him " I asked you what plan are you talking about " Jungkook asked again...still cutely glaring at him.

' Why are you feeling so scared Taehyung' Taehyung thought to himself " Nothing... I was thinking of taking you out for some time " Taehyung said and went to Jungkook and grabbed his shoulder " Are you sure ?" Jungkook asked him Because Taehyung was acting strange " Of course.....Now go and get ready " I'm waiting for you outside.

Jungkook went to the bathroom to get ready, after getting ready Jungkook went to the living room, there He saw Taehyung sitting on the couch looking at phone...Jungkook sighed went to him " I'm ready " Jungkook said pouting, Taehyung smiled and stood up " You look beautiful " Taehyung said and kissed his cheeks.

Jungkook hit his chest while blushing, Taehyung chuckled and grabbed his hand " Let's go " He said and they made their way toward the front door.

Jongsuk's pov

I have to go there before It's too late...it's not save for Taehyung and kook " Jongsuk, Where are you going " Soomi asked me...I turn around and sighed " I will tell you later," I said and start walking towards the main door.

I get inside my car and started my car...I hope they are okay, Suddenly my phone started ringing... I parked my car on the side of the road " Hello" I said, " Jongsuk, where are you?" Jeonsuk uncle said on the other line " Uncle I have to tell you something " I said and told him everything about " That's not good..I'm waiting for you outside, Just come I will go with you " I hummed and made my way toward his house.

Taehyung Pov

I and Bunny were walking towards the beach, yes beach...Because bunny wanted to go there, and it's good because we have to stay here for the plan " I'm talking to you Mr.Kim " I sighed why is he calling me Mr.Kim all of a sudden, I looked at him.

" What did you say, baby ?" I asked him smiling, he playfully rolled his eyes " Don't call me baby " He said while blushing " Okay Cupcake " He glared at me, still blushing " Don't call me that too" He said pouting.

How much I love teasing him " Okay My Love " He looked away " I give up" He mumbled, I chuckled and hugged him from back, my hands holding his waist tightly and head resting on his shoulder " Bunny  " He hummed, we looked at the sea.

" Don't you want to spend your life with me?" I asked him that because I really want to know, He turn around and looked at me " To be honest " He paused and again turn back " I want to spend my whole life with you...I want to be called as Kim Jungkook...Not Lee Jungkook " He said and looked down.

I grabbed his shoulders and turn him around " Look at me Bunny " He was still looking down, I cupped his face and made him look at me " Then what's the problem?" His eyes got tearly " I-i don't want to hurt Papa " I sighed and caressed his cheeks.

" Your Papa won't be hurt believe me," I said and kissed his cheeks..." Now let's go, it's going to be dark...and maybe it will snow too, Bunny nodded, I grabbed his hand tightly and we start walking towards my house.

No one's Pov

When Taehyung and Jungkook came back, they saw a Red car standing in front of the house " This car looks familiar " Jungkook mumbled which Taehyung heard and smirked So she is here Taehyung thought to himself.

They entered inside the house and the first thing that saw was Rosé sitting on the couch while drink..... Banana Milk ' Oh Shit ' Taehyung thought and looked at Jungkook who was firming with anger " So you are here Oppa " Rose said while smirking and in Taehyung's eyes she was looking like a witch.

Jungkook marched toward her while glaring at her " You bish " Jungkook said snatched the banana milk away from her " That's mine " Jungkook said pouting, Rose laughed " What a baby " She said eyes looking really dark, Taehyung cleared his throat.

He went toward Jungkook and wrap his arms around his waist " Yes he is a baby  " Taehyung paused a little and kissed peak his lips making the younger blush and Rose angry " My baby " Taehyung said and smiled at Jungkook, who looked down shyly.

Taehyung chuckled and turn his head toward Rose, who was looking really angry...Taehyung smirked ' Just you wait Rose ' Taehyung thought to himself...Suddenly they heard a noise coming from Taekook's room ( Ummm) Jungkook hold Taehyung's hand feeling scared.

" W-who is there?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung looked at Jungkook and softly smiled " Yeontan" Taehyung said trying to clam the scared bunny " That dog " Rose said and scoffed, Taehyung rolled his eyes " I will get straight to the point " Taehyung interrupted her " Sorry we are gay " Taehyung said, Jungkook looked at Taehyung thinking ' is he an alien '.

" Whatever " Rose said and rolled her eyes," I told you so many times don't roll your eyes woman...one day they will fall down " Taehyung chuckled, Rose glared at Jungkook..she grabbed another banana milk and was about to drink but Jungkook snatched it again," I said that's mine, " He said now getting angrier.

Rose smirked " Okay you can have that disgusting drink " but she got interrupted by angry Jungkook 'May her soul rest in hell ' Taehyung thought to himself, closing his eyes dramatically " You disgusting woman, banana milk is not disgusting you are, your face is,  your clothes are and youuuuu" He was about to pull  her hair but Taehyung stopped him.

" Bunny, stop " Taehyung didn't want to stop him, but he had...he doesn't want his baby to get in trouble " Fine have your banana milk...but give me my Oppa " Rose said...her eyes slowly getting dark " you!" Jungkook shouted and pulled her hairs angrily " How dare you! I won't ever give you my Tae... Banana milk is mine and he is mine too" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook shooked ' I knew he loves me but why he feels like I'm in Heaven ' Taehyung thought to himself and smiled....Rose whimpered in pain...Taehyung wide his eyes " Bunny he said and pulled Jungkook back from Rose " Bunny stop... don't di it ' Taehyung said softly to Jungkook.

" How dare she " Jung,kook said glaring at Rose " Bunny " Taehyung cupped his face and made him look at him " Ignore her, you know I love you right, " Taehyung said, Jungkook nodded his head, Taehyung smiled widely ' Finally ' Taehyung though.

" Aww, a cute couple, " Rose said with straight voice, Taekook turn toward Rose, Jungkook gasped, Rose was holding a gun, pointing towards him " I already killed many people because of You Tae...It won't be difficult to kill one more " She said smirking.

She pulled the trigger, Junkook closed his eyes, waiting for the bullet...but he felt nothing....he slowly opened his eyes " TAE!!".

Do happy ending really exist in real life?

______________________
Chapter 42

Any thoughts?

I went to the doctor today, and he said that I'm getting weaker day by day 🤕.

Anyways, What do you think will happen next?

Thanks for reading 😄

- I purple you 💜

- author nim 🐰

And my exams went 👌.