Chapter 15- Accident

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" How dare they Yeontan, I will kill those girls...they were talking about My Hyung " Jungkook said to Yeontan angryliy, while people walking past him looks at him like he is mental or something "Like , Wow Kim Taehyung is so hot...I want to be his girlfriend...I will kill them " Yeontan on the other hand thinking that Jungkook is some weird bunny who lost his mind .

It happened 2 hours ago when Jungkook was in the college and over heard so girls conversation....he got angry when they were talking about Taehyung , who they want to be his wife , girlfriend etc ....as whenever is he upset or angry he come to Yeontan or Holly and talk to them....just like now .

" what should I do Yeontan ?" Jungkook pouts looking at Yeontan through the glass....but he didn't notice that two people are looking at him from far " Sir , the boy is alone...should I bring him to you " that same man in the black coat and mask said to Han Kun " No not not Joe , We have to wait for the right time , I have other plans " Han Kun said and that man knew that he is smirking on the other side .

And on the other Sehun is in his car , looking at the Younger , smiling " So you love that puppy...I see...you know you can come with me , I have so many puppies you can play with them " Sehun said to himself while eyes glued to the younger...but his expression's changed from smiley to angry when his eyes fall on Taehyung who was walking towards Jungkook,smiling.

Taehyung Pov

Jungkook once told me that , when he is upset or angry he will to Yeontan or Holly ,I know where is he now...I drove my car towards the let shops...when I reached there , I saw the same man looking at Jungkook, but he left when he looked at me....Han Kun's man....he is following Jungkook...

I looked Jungkook who is pouting leaning against the glass....He loves that puppy so much , that puppy is cute tho...I smiled looking at him and made my way towards him " I will kill them really....and I'm serious " I chuckled , who is he playing to kill " Who are you playing to kill Jungkook? " My voice startled him.

He turn around and looks at me " You scared me hyung " He pouts at me...I ignore his cute pout and ask him again " Who are you playing to kill ?" He whined " It's just....some girls okay?" Oh so the bunny have fans , I see " Hmm ,I see " I playfully smirked at him...he noticed my smirk and wide his eyes " NO NO!" He shook his head.

" I-its about Y-you " He said while shuttering ,I frowns at him and points at myself " About me ? " he nodded his head " So girls were talking about you , how they want to be your girlfriends or wifives " he again pouts and looked down , I sighed at him " So , why are you angry " I asked him , because I'm literally confused .

" It's just that , they were talking about my Hyung " He said softly and blushing lightly...which hyung...I decided to ignore it?" Okay okay, everyone are worried sick , come on...let's go " i said , he nodded but still blushing and looking down.

I start walking towards my car , Jungkook behind me.... Suddenly he shouted my name and pushed me , I fall on the ground...I turned around and look towards Jungkook who was lying on the ground his head bleeding badly....

No one's Pov

A moment ago...

Jungkook was walking behind Taehyung when he noticed a car ,coming towards Taehyung in full speed.... without thinking anything he shouting Taehyung's name and pushed him...The car hide the younger making him fall on the road very hard.....Taehyung stood up and ran towards the younger " JUNGKOOK!".....

Taehyung put the looked at the younger... suddenly e
He start remembering about something " h-hyung " Taehyung shook his head and look at Jungkook, he was whimpering in pain " don't worry Jungkook....be brave " He picked up the younger and went to his car.......

~~~~~~~

Jungkook was on the ICU , while Taehyung along with others in front of the ICU , Jeonsuk was really worried for his son, Jin and Y/n at the verge of crying , Hyungsik looks at Taehyung who is looking really tense and shocked , He made his way towards him and pats his shoulder .

" You alright ?" He shook his head , but this time is face wasn't emotionless , but scared and shocked , Hyungsik was about to ask him but the doctor came , everyone ran towards him " How is he doctor ?" Hoseok asked...the doctor sighed sadly.

" The patient lost too much blood...we need A positive blood, who have A positive and can donate the blood to the patient? " The doctor said " M-mine is A positive , I can donate my blood" Taehyung said , who was standing at the really back " Come with us Mr.Kim " Before Taehyung hi , Jeonsuk pats his shoulder.

" Don't worry , it wasn't your fault " Jeonsuk slightly smiled at him...Taehyung nodded and left with the doctor and nurse....Taehyung looked at Jungkook , who was laying unconscious..." Lay down there Mr.Kim " the nurse points toward the bed beside the younger...Taehyung nodded and laid on the bed....He looks at Jungkook on last time and closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~

" WHY DID YOU DO THAT ? !" Mrs.Lee shouted at his son, who was looking at Jungkook's pictures blankly " I wanted to kill Kim Taehyung...But Jungkookie saved him " He said without any emotions in his voice and face...Mr.Lee sighed and kneeled down before his son.

He put his hand in his shoulder " Look son...Han Kun want that boy...he will kill you if you try to touch that boy....leave him " Sehun looked at his father and smirked " I don't care.....that Han Kun can't do anything " He said and laughed like a manic .

Taehyung was sitting on a chair holding his arm " take this Tae " Jeonsuk gave him the juice and sat beside him " Don't worry , he will be alright....my son his really strong " Taehyung smiled sadly at his words and nodded his head " Yes ,really strong " Jeonsuk looked at him.

" Don't feel guilty Tae...it wasn't your fault....just go home and sleep for sometime " Taehyung immediately shook his head " No uncle , I want to stay here...I would leave till I know Jungkook is alright " Jeonsuk sigh and nodded .

After an hour the doctor came out of the ICU " He is now out of danger...but he have to stay here for some days , and it will be a little difficult for him to walk for few weeks " Jeonsuk nodded and thanked the doctor , Everyone sighed in relief ...Jeonsuk turn around and sign Hyungsik and take Taehyung home.

Hyungsik nodded and went to Taehyung " Let's go Taehyung , you need so rest...you can come tomorrow " Finally Taehyung agreed to go home with Hyungsik " I also want to know , why you were looking so shocked " Hyungsik thought to himself looking at Taehyung ,who was looking at the ICU door.....

________________
Chapter 16

Any thoughts ?

I'm tired now , and sorry I'm little late .

- I purple you 💜