Chapter 39- House near the ocean

Ignore my mistakes plz......

I'm sorry if there is spelling mistakes , because I'm writing on computer, because my phone is broken . :(

No one's Pov

Everyone were sitting in the living room thinking about Jungkook and Taehyung " i can't believe Tae did that " Hoseok said, mentally laughing....Yoongi and Namjoon looked at him with ' i will kill him looks ' Jeonsuk sighed and looked at Hoseok  " But why did he took your car ? " Jeonsuk asked confused .

Yoongi and Namjoon smirked , Hoseok gulped " I-i don't know , maybe he like my car " Hoseok said and nervously laughed , Jeonsuk gave him some judging looks " Why i feel like you're lying " Hoseok looked at Yoongi and Namjoon for help, but they looked away mentally laughing.

Hoseok glared at them , Jimin noticed that and stood beside Hoseok " Why would you lie to you uncle? Jungkookie is his brother...he is also worried about Jungkookie " Jimin said softly , but inside he was feeling really scared . Jeonsuk nodded his head .

Jongsuk sighed and went out of the house, Yoongi , Namjoon and Suho smirked...Somi went behind Jongsuk , he was walking towards the near by park " Jongsuk !" Somi shouted his name , Jongsuk turned around and looked at Somi, she ran toward him " I will go with you " she said , Jongsuk nodded his head and they start walking toward the part together.

Next Day.....

Everyone were sitting in Jin's cafe, of course , except Jeonsuk and Jongsuk " I don't understand how did he did all of that alone " Jin said sighing , his eyes fall on Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok , who were looking around the cafe , avoiding Jin.

Jin glared at them " You three ! " Jin angrily said , they nervously smiled at him " what did you do ?" they gulped , scared because Jin was continuously giving dead glares , Suho frowns and looked at them " you three were also in this plan ?" Suho asked confused , Jin sighed " who else was helping Tae ?" Jin asked.

Suho leaned back on his chair and looked at Yoongi , who was drinking his tea , aware of the talk...Everyone looked at him, Yoongi looked up at Jin " So, how are you today?" Yoongi said and again start drinking his tea...Jin sighed and leaned back on his chair.

disappointed, but not surprised ' Jin thought to himself " of course , why didn't i noticed that at the wedding...you all were acting so weird , and Tae....he through the ketch up of Jongsuk's clothes, lets hope they are save " Jin said and again sighed  .

" Jungkook is with Tae, of course he will be save...Taehyung love Jungkook , Jungkook also love Taehyung....we all know that he is angry at Tae, but he was ruining three lives and now they are are together and that's all matter " Jimin said while smiling....everyone nodded and smiled.

Jungkook Pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, i heard wave sounds....there was a big window in the room, i stood up from the bed and toward the window and looked outside .

It looks like someone's house , it was really high on the hill , looked around the room, it looks very expensive...but why am i here...i felt a wave of pain on y head,flash of the memories before  i passed out came before my eyes...i just remember Jimin gave me water , because i was feeling bad... but what happened after that ...and where i am? where is this.

I looked at the room's door , i slowly went towards it , i grabbed the door's knob ' is it unlocked?'  i twisted , and it was open, i got out and looked at the living room...i went to the main door and opened , it was also unlocked... i went out of the house...i was a man standing near the hills top , wearing brown shorts and plan white shirts, buttons open, maybe because his back was facing me .