Chapter 22- Scary

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook was in the college sitting in his class  waiting for Pd Nim to come to the class " Jungkook , what happened to Sehun he is acting weird " Jimin said , Jungkook turn around and looked at Sehun who was laying his head on the head , looking sad " What weird ?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

" I mean look at him , Sehun...the bad boy of the college is looking sad and he is staring at you like he usually do " Jungkook sighed " Maybe he have some problem , just let him be " Jungkook take a last glance and Sehun and turned back...The bell rang and Pd Nim entered into the class " Good morning students " they greeted back .

" Today we have two new students , I hope you will be nice to them and welcome them nicely " He smiled , Suddenly Jungkook starts feeling uncomfortable " Come in plz " The two boys entered into the room , Jungkook starts breathing heavily " Hi my name is Shin Hoseok , please be nice to me" He said and smirked looking at Jungkook who was really scared .

Jimin looked at Jungkook and grabbed his hand " Don't be scared Jungkook , be brave...we are here for you " Jimin whispered to Jungkook " Hi everyone , My name is Jongsuk " He smiled at everyone " sit wherever you want Hoseok and Jongsuk " He said...Shin Hoseok made his way towards Jungkook while smirking .

He was about to sit beside Jungkook , but Jongsuk pushed him " Can I sit here ?" He asked polity and smiled softly , without thinking much Jungkook nodded his head , Jongsuk smiled again and sat beside him " I was about to sit here " Shin Hoseok said angrily " but no I am sitting here " Jongsuk said .

Shin Hoseok was about to say something but Pd Nim cut him off " please sit somewhere else Mr.Shin, I have to start my class " Shin bites his lips angrily and sat beside Sehun who was not interested in anything " Hi ,my name is Jongsuk " Jungsuk said smiling , Jungkook smiled back nervously " Jungkook " They shook their  hands .

Shin Hoseok was watching everything and glaring at them continuously " I would leave you Jungkook " Sehun heared that and finally looked up " What ?" he asked , Hoseok shook his head....the next of the lesson went like that Shin Hoseok glaring at Jungkook and Jongsuk and they talking to each other smiling.

It was Lunch time , Everyone left the class except Jungkook and Jongsuk , Shin Hoseok was hiding behind the wall , looking at them " Jungkook , come here kid " Jungkook packed his back and made his way towards Pd Nim , Jongsuk behind him " Yes ,sir " Jungkook said smiling  , Pd Nim sighed " when will you stop calling me Sir " Pd Nim said .

" Never " Jungkook said and giggled , Jongsuk smiled looking at Jungkook " You can enjoy your lunch time today " Jungkook frowns " Why sir ? " Pd Nim chuckled and ruffled his hairs " Show around the college to my son " Pd Nim said smiling " Huh?" Jungkook was confused , Pd Nim chuckled while Jongsuk smiled .

" Jongsuk, my son " Jungkook wide his eyes in surprise " Really ?" Pd Nim nodded and Jongsuk chuckled looking at Jungkook's cute expressions " I will " Jungkook smiled widely and grabbed Jongsuk's hand " Let's go hyung " He ran out of the class, Pd Nim smiled looking at them .

Where is he ?" Taehyung said to Namjoon , Namjoon points towards a locked room " Here are the keys , me and Shi Jin are outside...be quick Taehyung " Taehyung nodded and grabbed the keys from Namjoon's hand...Taehyung opeaned the door and get inside the room.

" Why were you following us yesterday ?" Taehyung asked the man who was tied on the chair " I would tell you " Taehyung sighed at him " Tell me the truth , I don't have all day " But the man didn't answer him , Taehyung opeaned his coats bottom and took off his coat , he out the coat on the table and walked towards the man .

" Last chance , Tell me the truth " Taehyung said " I won't -" his words cut off when Taehyung punched him on the face " Tell me , or  I won't leave you alive " Taehyung punch him again when he didn't utter a word , Taehyung sighed and grabbed a gun from the side table , You points the gun at the man's head " Tell me " The man chuckled drly " you would shot me " Taehyung smirked .

" You think so " Taehyung shot him on the leg , the man screamed in pain " TELL ME " Taehyung shouted angrily " H-han K-Kun , he wants -t-that boy...he planing to kill the boy this Saturday " and the man told him everything .

Namjoon and Shi Jin were outside eating for Taehyung while Hyungsik in the car " I didn't knew that Taehyung is this dangerous " Namjoon chuckled " He only show this side when his loved ones are in danger...Taehyung is not really a bad person " Shi Jin nodded " I think Kim Taehyung is in love with our Kookie " Namjoon smiled .

" he is , but he don't know about his feelings yet , Sometimes he hurt Jungkook without realising ,he also suffered also because of Nancy , I just want them to be happy " Namjoon said Shi Jin nodded in agreement , Taehyung came out of the room his shirt was dinched in blood " They are planing to kill Jungkook on Saturday there is a party in his college ......."

Jungkook was  walking towards the exist gate with Jongsuk and Jimin " Hyung ,you can come to our house whenever you want " Jungkook said to Jongsuk , Jongsuk smiled at him " Okay bun" But they didn't notice Taehyung who was leaning against his car waiting for the younger , Jungkook was about walk fast him but Taehyung grabbed his hand .

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled " Hyung " He said smiling widely " Hey bunny , I'm here to pick you up " Taehyung smiled slightly , Jimin cleared his throats " We are so here Kim Taehyung " Taehyung rolled his eyes " Whatever " Taehyung get inside the car and sat on the driving seat , Jungkook tabbed on the window " Can you drop my friend too hyung " Jungkook pouting .

Taehyung smiled looking at Jungkook who was looking so cute while pouting , and how can he ignore the cute bunny , Jongsuk also smiled looking at Jungkook " Sure " Jungkook smiled widely" Thank you hyung " Jungkook grabbed Jongsuk's hand and sit on the back seat , And Jimin on the front.

Taehyung bites his inner cheek looking at Jungkook and Jongsuk's holding hands , Jimin noticed Taehyung's angry face and smirked , This ride going to be a long ride for Taehyung .....

_____________
Chapter 22

Any thoughts?

Who want Taehyung to get jealous 🌚?

And what do you think about Jongsuk , how is he ?🌝

Thank you for reading and for voting my story 💜

- I purple you 💜