Chapter 29- Tae the stalker

Ignore my mistakes plz ....

No one's Pov

6 months later.....

" Jungkook " Taehyung said and grabbed his hands " Taehyung " Jungkook smiled at him looking deeply inside his eyes ,they were standing in a balcony smiling looking at eachother holding hands ,they were about to kiss " GOSH!" Jungkook shouted startled by Jongsuk's sudden appearance .

" How dare you !" Jongsuk said and climbed up from the balcony , Jungkook was shocked looking at them " I'm his husband you idiot " Taehyung said and pushed him , Jongsuk pushed him back " No you are not I am his husband...and also .....the one " Jungkook was silent looking at them fighting .

" Whom he loves " Taehyung grabbed his collar ,Jongsuk grabbed back " STOP ! STOP " Jungkook shouted ,but Taehyung glared at him " No I am the one ! " taehyung said " No it's me! " They both were fighting and Jungkook trying to stop them , Suddenly Jungkook shouted looking at Sehun .

Taehyung and Jongsuk stopped at looked at Sehun " Not him again " Taehyung said and rolled his eyes " Who is he ?" Jongsuk asked Taehyung ,they were still holding each other's collar " It's a long story " Taehyung said " You both stay away from Jungkook....I am his husband " Jungkook blinked his eyes.

" Water Honey " Jungkook mumbled, Taehyung and Jongsuk sighed and looked at each other " You sure ?" Jongsuk asked Taehyung , Taehyung " What are you guys doing ?" Jungkook asked but Taehyung walked towards him and kissed his cheeks " Just wait " Jongsuk glared at him .

Jongsuk grabbed Sehun's shoulders while Taehyung legs " What are you both doing ?" He asked them " Sending to to space " Taehyung said and they tried to through him from the balcony but Taehyung was still holding his legs and now he was upside down " S-stop " Jungkook said but Taehyung shook his head .

" bunny , let him be like this for a while " Jongsuk said , Sehun was screaming like a girl " Hey I can only call him bunny " Taehyung said angrily " No I can " while they for arguing and Sehun upside down screaming , Jungkook was holding his head feeling annoyed.

Suddenly Taehyung again grabbed Jongsuk's collar , Sehun was about to fall but Jungkook grabbed his legs " I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK , THANK YOU!" Sehun shouted , Taehyung and Jongsuk stopped and turn towards Jungkook " Leave his legs Bunny " Taehyung said .

Jungkook shook his head , Jongsuk and Taehyung telling Jungkook to leave Sehun's legs while Sehun shouted that he loves Jungkook , Jungkook start screaming making everyone silent .

But when Jungkook stopped screaming they again start arguing ....Jungkook wake up from his dream holding his head " these dreams are making me mad " He mumbled to himself  , he turn towards Suho's bed and got startled because Suho was already looking at him while his hand under his chin .

" What was this time ?" Suho asked " Don't ask " Jungkook said and shook his head , Suho chuckled " Three men are after you Jungkook , lucky dude " Suho said and comfortably laid on his bed " actually two , the one I'm trying to forget is never leaving my mind " Jungkook said and sighed .

" Seriously Taehyung is an idiot , how can he think that you only have crush on him and not love " Yes Suho knows everything , Jungkook told him everything because Suho and he became best friends " And he even kissed that what was her name? " Jungkook sighed " Nancy " He still can't forget that day .

" Yeah , he is an idiot...now go to sleep , we still have 4 hours " Jungkook nodded , Suho turn off the lights and fall asleep , Jungkook closed his eyes but like everytime he saw Taehyung's smiling face " it's been six months , why I can't stop loving you " He thought to himself and hide his face in his pillow.