Chapter 37- Engagement Party

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

Lisa was cleaning Taehyung's wound...she looked at Taehyung who was in his deep thoughts " Why did you do that ? Why don't you just leave him alone " She said softly , while looking at his hand...Taehyung frowns " What do you mean ?" He asked confused.

" You're hurting him Taehyung....Stop doing all of this and don't make it more hard for him " She said stoping her work... Taehyung scoffed " why nobody is noticing that I am hurt too....I love him! " He angrily said and looked away....Lisa sighed .

" Taehyung !....you are too late, you shouldn't have confessed to him earlier... Now he is someone else's " Taehyung glared at her making her gulped " He is only mine , i still have one week...I won't let him marry that mango face " Taehyung said and went out of the room .

Lisa sighed and shook her head " it's so hard " She mumbled to herself....Taehyung was walking towards the room where his clothes were.....he went inside the room and got ready for the party.

On the other hand Jungkook was standing beside Jongsuk , who was looking at him with worried eyes " kook , I can't put the ring on your finger , it will hurt you " Jongsuk softly said , worried visible on his face....Jungkook slightly smiled " It's fine-" but Jongsuk stopper him.

" no I will put the ring on your other hand , yup that will be fine " Jongsuk said and smiled at him , Jungkook smiled " you look really good Hyung " Jungkook said to him... making him smile more widely.

" You look beautiful too " Jungkook smiled , Jimin and Suho were looking at him from a little far " What do you think? " Suho asked him " Jongsuk is a nice person

" You look beautiful too " Jungkook smiled , Jimin and Suho were looking at him from a little far " What do you think? " Suho asked him " Jongsuk is a nice person....but Kookie love Taehyung , so yup " Jimin said , eyes fixed on Jungkook and Jongsuk .

" Wow " Suho said looking at Taehyung ,who just entered into the hall...all girls and women drooling at him , making him roll his eyes " He is so handsome " Suho said looking shocked ,Jimin rolled his eyes.

all girls and women drooling at him , making him roll his eyes " He is so handsome " Suho said looking shocked ,Jimin rolled his eyes

" Wow he look hot " Jongsuk said looking at Taehyung....Jungkook stare at Taehyung , without blinking his eyes , some with Taehyung " he looks so beautiful " Taehyung thought to himself staring at Jungkook .