Chapter 4 - Why so serious ?

Ignore my mistakes.

Jungkook Pov

I was in my class thinking about Tae hyung , These days I think about him a lot...But he is so arrogant like...so much cold ,his face always have one expression and that his blank 😑 No smile ,not even a little, I sighed .

' Kookie , you ok? ' Noona asked me , I smiled a nodded my head ' yes Noona ' He ruffles my hairs ' ok..it's leave the college after some time ' I nodded , we were in the library looking for books for our next project, this project is really important for us.

And luckily Noona is my partner ' Noona I will be back from cafeteria...I need my energy drink ' ' You mean banana milk ' I giggled at her and nodded ' wait I will go with you ' I sighed , I know why she wants to go with me .

' Noona don't worry , wait here ' I said ' But ' ' no buts Noona ' She was scared and I know that but I don't like when they treat me like a baby , I hate it , She hesitatingly nodded his head .

I went to the cafeteria , it was almost evening but we have to finish our project..and books are available in library.....I was walking back to library when I felt someone falling him , I looked behind but didn't see anyone..maybe it's my imagination .

' Noona , here coffee for you ' she smiled at him ' Thank you Kookie ' .

No one's Pov

Jungkook was finding books ,but he didn't notice that someone is following him and it's none other than Sehun....he is following the younger for two days..the incidence in the cafe was also his plan..but because of Taehyung he got fail.

He looked at the younger smiling crazyly ' Noona I found the books , it's go ' Y/n nodded and they left the building...Sehun behind them..he was wearing a cap and mask so no one can notice them ' Kookie I will drop you at Jooines office , Jin Oppa us out of city...Yoongi and Jimin are on a date and Oppa and me are also going on a date...you can spend time with Jooine and Taehyung' .

Jungkook nodded smiling , he felt happy when Y/n said he can spend time with Taehyung...they reached the company ' Stay safe ok ?' Y/n ruffles his hairs...Jungkook gives her a thumb's up and giggled....Sehun away smiling looking at him from far.

Jungkook entered into the company and waved at Y/n...Y/n waved back and left....Jungkook was very nervous...he looks at the guard ' E-excuse me can you tell me where is Mr.Namjoon's office ' the guard look at him .

' top floor , why you know him ' Jungkook was about to reply him' Yes James I know him ' Namjoon said from behind ' You can leave ' The guard bowed and left...Namjoon returned towards Jungkook.

' Kookie what are you doing here ' He asked smiling ' actually hyung ...' He told him about Jin out of city and JhopeY/n's and Yoonmin's date...Namjoon nodded and ruffles his hairs ' Come I will show you my office .

Jungkook smiled ' Ok ' He followed Namjoon...they get inside the elevator ' My office is right beside Tae...and I can feel that you will like it ' Jungkook nodded...They reached at the top floor....' Hey Joon , who is this cute ' A man said to Namjoon... Eyeing Jungkook from head to toe.

Jungkook felt a little uncomfortable and hide behind Namjoon,Namjoon noticed that and looked at the man ' He is like my son Mr.Lee ' Lee smirked ' Beautiful ' he mumbled and look at Namjoon ' I'm leaving now...' He said and look at the younger last time and left.

Namjoon sighed ' Don't mind him..' He said Jungkook nodded.....' So this is my philosophy office....' Wow' Jungkook said.

' Wow' Jungkook said