Chapter 6 - Little strong

Ignore my mistakes plz

Jungkook Pov

I was in Pd sir's class , For past days me and sir became very good friends , yes friends ,He always helps me the work and of I am confused... Sometimes he also give me some books or novel to read .

' Now can someone tell me why Seoul is famous ?' Sir said and immediately looks and me with the look you know about this right ? I sigh and nods my head....He chuckled but covered it the cough...he sigh me to raise my hand.

And I did ' Yes , Jungkook ' I stand up...and took a deep breath before speaking ' It is famous for many reasons. It is considered the historical center of the country, according to the Seoul Metropolitan Government. The city was previously called Hanyang and Gyeongseongbu, then renamed Seoul in 1945, when it was freed from Japanese ' Wow I said in one breath .

Sir smile at me ' Well done !...You can sit down ' I sit back down and smiled widely to myself , it wasn't that difficult...those memories didn't came in mind ' That was amazing ,Kookie ' Y/n noona said , I just smiled at her.

She cares my head....the bell rang and like a flash every student run out of the class...' Nonna , You go I have to talk to sir ' She smiled ' Ok ,be careful ' I nodded my head...I made my way towards sir who was arranging the papers .

' Sir...' He looks at me and smiled ' well done ! See you can answer perfectly ' he pats my shoulder , I smiled at him ' Thank you , sir ' He nods ' And yeah...' He said and start looking for something in his bag.

' Here ' He gave me a book ' You will definitely like this one ' I showed him my bunny smile ' now go , enjoy your break ' He said...I left the class and made my way towards the class....As I was walking in the hall, I saw Sehun bullying a student.

But unfortunately , he looks at me Great...He leaves the boy and made his toward me ' Jungkookie...I am so proud of you ' He was about to touch my cheek but I backed away ' D-don't touch me ' I am still not over that day he tried to rape me.

He sighed ' I will never hurt you , you know that right ?' I scoffed ' yeah , you tried to rape me...a-and you say that you won't hurt me ' I was about to go but ' Why you hang out with Kim Taehyung ' How did he, is he following me .

I turned towards him ' why , He is my hyung ...I can go with him wherever I want to go.....you are no one to stop me ' Wow did I just said all these things and.... without stuttering....Sehun was looking at me shocked .

' wow , my Jungkookie now talks back ' He grabbed my wrist tightly making me whimper ' I think you deserves a punishment ' I tries my best to push him but he is too strong ' Leave me ' But he just laughed at me .

Finally ,I punched him making him fall on the floor, his nose was bleeding ...his two friends grabbed me from my arms and one was about punch me ' LEAVE HIM !' I looked Pd sir ,He was looking so angry...at the moment our college principal came in the hall .He points at us ' In my office , NOW!' He yelled at the last part .

No one's Pov

' Sir , It wasn't Jungkook's fault...I sa...' Pd nim tried to explain but the principal didn't listen to him ' Let me handle this ,Nim ' He turned towards Jungkook who was standing there with the others boys hanging his head low .

He sighed ' Jungkook , did he again tried to?' Jungkook slightly nodded , wanted to cry and scream at everyone....' But Sehun is rich....nothing gonna happen 'Sehun smirked at that .

Jungkook looked ' He is rich so he can do anything ' Jungkook half yelled...the principal was about to say something but someone entered into the room ' Mr.Lee welcome ' The principal stood up .

Jungkook noticed the man he is the same man I saw that day at the company He thought to himself ' So , Jungkook...You know me already ' Jungkook just nodded and look at Pd Nim , who sigh him to stay clam .

' what's wrong with you? My son wants you to be his boyfriend ' Pd Nim was angry but he controlled himself , Jungkook sigh ' He just want my body not my soul ' Sehun was about to say something but Mr.Lee point him to stop .

' So what ?, everyday many people have s*x for there needs ' Mr.Lee shamelessly said Jungkook was hurt and angry at the same time ' There are many boys and girls get raped everyday because of some monsters needs sir ' Jungkook said in a blank tune .

At that moment Jungkook's hyungs and noonas entered into the room and heard everything Jungkook said , Including Taehyung .

' But when a person loves someone is just want to have him boy ' Mr.Lee said , everyone were so disgusted...Jungkook clenched his fists ' If you love someone and he/she doesn't love you back ,then it doesn't mean that you will rape him/her , throw acid on her/his face ,burn him/her....or kill that person' Jungkook said angryly.

He turn towards Sehun ' And you , Stay away from me...I am not your TOY , Let me leave peacefully PLEASE !' He yelled....He made his way towards Pd Nim ' Thank you , sir' He said and left the room immediately Jimin, Y/n , Lisa and Neoyun after him trying to stop him .

Everyone were so shocked and proud ' That's my brother ' Hoseok mumbled to himself and smiled....Taehyung looked at Mr.Lee ' You are not my partner anymore Mr.Lee ' He said in his usual cold tune .

Jungkook was sitting in the college's garden angry and sad ' Kookie , stop crying ' Jimin said concerned for the younger ,not only him but others too ' How can be someone this disgusting Hyung ?' He hides his face.

Hoseok looked at his brother and hugged him ' It's ok ,Jungkook ' Jungkook hugged back tightly like his life depends on it .

Evening....

Everyone were in Jeon's brothers house sitting in the living room watching moves when the bell rang , Jungkook gets up and went to look who is it .

When he opens the door he smiled widely ' APPA !!' He shouted and jumped on Mr.Jeon , hugging him tightly...Mr.Jeon chuckled ' Kookie , you became so heavy ' He said .

Hoseok came running out of the living room hearing Jungkook's voice and hugged his father too...Taehyung smiled looking at them .

Jungkook was in the kitchen with Lisa , Neoyun , Jin and Y/n and others in the living room with Mr.Jeon ' You came early this year dad, Why?' Hoseok asked concerned....Taehyung was also there , Mr.Jeon sighed and was looking really scared .

'Someone...killed Jungkook's real dad in the jail '......

Chapter 6

A short chapter , Acually I am not really feeling well that's why my hands hurts...hope you like the chapter.

Any thoughts?

I purple you 💜