Chapter 40- Obsessed Girl

Ignore my mistakes plz......

Again plz ignore my spelling mistakes too :(

Taehyung's Pov

I'm in the kitchen, preparing lunch for us, Jungkook is in the living room...and i know what he must be doing right now " I want to go home" I heard him whining , i chuckled at his cuteness....To make him happy , i prepared his favorite food...i hope he like it , because I'm not really good at cooking .

I arranged the things on the table and went to the living room, i smiled when i looked at Jungkook looking outside the window , cutely pouting...I made my way towards him and warp my arms around his waist , making him startled him " sorry , i startled you " i whispered in his ear and rested my head on his shoulders ( Me: Excuse me , the food is getting cold )

" Please , Tae...everyone must be worried about me" He said and turn around and looked at me , my hand were still on his waist , I sighed looking at his sad face " lets eat first...then we will talk " i said , he was about to protest but i stopped him by putting my finger on his lips " Eat first , then we will talk " I said softly , he blushed and nodded his head .

after the lunch , me and Bunny were sitting in the balcony looking at the beautiful view, Bunny was sitting beside, i want him to sit on my lap...i can't believe I'm acting like a child , whining for his candy " Why are you so silent now , tell me what you wanted to say  " I know he is annoyed by my silence...not his fault , i have been starting at him from past 30 minutes without saying any thing .

I toke a deep breath and told him everything from A to Z , he was shocked " That mean's everyone helped you...like everyone?! " he shouted at the last part , i nodded my head and stare at him, waiting for him to say something, but he was glaring at me " you're so stupid " he said , i scoffed .

" I'm stupid huh... then You're a genius , who loves me so much but he was marrying a mango version of human " He through a pillow at my face " I was marrying him because of my Papa's happiness , who took care of someone like me" he said , i chuckled, he frowned his eye brows in confusion, and believe me , he looks like a cute angry bunny .

" at least ,you accepted that you love me " i said and smirked, he wide his eyes and little and scoffed and looked away , I know he is hiding his blush...i know him , how shy he gets whenever i say that he loves me and i love him " Bunny " i softly called him , he hummed still looking at the opposite side " Why you think that Uncle was happy about you marrying Jongsuk ?" I asked him , because i really want to know that's why he think that father in law was happy about the wedding .

He looked at me " Why don't you you let me go home ?" here we go , he changed the topic, i sighed " i won't " i said with no emotion in me voice , now he was standing in front of me , i chuckled and grabbed his hand and pulled him on my lap , this time he didn't tried to get up, he looked at me " How long are you gonna take me here with you ?" he asked me .

" not till you say you love me and will marry me and not mange face " He glared at me and shook his head , i smiled " Fine , then you will stay with me here ...and we will get old here together " I said and kissed his cheeks .

No one's Pov 

"Jeonsuk was sitting in his room, smiling while looking at his and Jungkook's picture " What happened Papa ? " Hoseok asked his father ,he just entered into the room and was confused when he saw his father smiling looking at smiling alone , Jeonsuk looked up and smiled at Hoseok " Missing Jungkook " he said , Hoseok sadly smiled and went to his father and sat beside Jeonsuk .

" are you worried about him begin with Taehyung?" Hoseok asked him while biting his lower lip in nervousness , Jeonsuk smiled once again and shook his head " No, i know Taehyung kidnapped my son , but I also know that Taehyung won't hurt him...so I'm not worried " He said and looked at the picture .

Hoseok just nodded his head , Jeonsuk chuckled " You remember that day when Jungkook fought with a boy , because that boy tear his painting he made for me ?" Hoseok smiled and nodded his head " Yes i remember....and he cried after that and i had to brought 5 packs of banana pack for him " Hoseok said and chuckled , Jeonsuk smiled.

They talked a lot remembering about the younger's old memories...Jeonsuk was missing the younger a lot, but he wasn't worried about him , because he know the younger is with Taehyung, and Taehyung won't hurt the younger , because it will effect him too .

Jungkook was looking for something in the kitchen cabinets " have a very big house and expensive things abut there are no medicines or first aid kit " Jungkook mumbled to himself , still searching very single cabinets and dross very carefully but also angrily...Taehyung looked at his angry bunny ,while leaning against the wall .

" This idiot, he don't even have banana milk here...only sprite...If Hobi hyung had been here and seen all these sprite , he would have been happily dancing" Taehyung heard that and chuckled at him , Jungkook stopped doing was doing and looked at Taehyung...Taehyung stopped and gulped looking at his cute angry bunny .

" W-what were you searching for ?" Taehyung asked shuttering , and of course cursed at himself for shuttering in front of Jungkook " I was looking for some pain killers...but there is nothing except these " Jungkook said pouting and points at the sprite ...Taehyung got worried and went to Jungkook and caresses his cheeks " Where is it painting?" He asked him worried .

" he is worried about me ?" Jungkook thought to himself , He shook his head " what do  you mean bu , where its painting ? you forget that I was unconscious because you mixed something in my water " he said to Taehyung ,who sighed and kissed his head ,a making the younger blush " You scared me...wait a little i will bring for you " Taehyung said and take in younger in the living room.

Jin was sitting with Jimin , Hoseok and Suho " Hey everyone " Namjoon who just came to them said and sat beside Jin " Jin , can you bring water for me please " he said and sighed..other noticed that Namjoon was looking really worried...since Taehyung is with Junckook , Namjoon have to take care of the company .

Jin came back with the water and gave it to Namjoon..who mumbled a small ' thank you ' and drink the water " you okay Hyung?" the sunshine asked him , worried...Namjoon sighed and shook his head " Why ? something wrong?" Jin asked.. " Rose, she know that Taehyung is with Jungkook and you know  how obsessed she is with Taehyung...I'm worried " first Namjoon was worried , now all are worried except Suho. 

Because he don't know about Rose " Who is Rose?" he asked ...Everyone looked at him , Jimin decide to speak " Rose is Mr.Kim's friends daughter...also Taehyung's assistant...she know's Taehyung since his childhood....also she is obsessed with Taehyung's so much that she killed a girl ,who was in love with Taehyung....now we are worried about both Taehyung and Jungkook" Jimin said sadly.

Hoseok begin the bright person , he decide to change the mood " Guys, don't worry..she don't know where they are..so be positive " He said with his beautiful smile , which can make you smile ,even if you are not in the mood of smiling " Yet " Jimin said and received a slap on the back of his head from Jin , Jimin pouting " What ?" he asked pouting " be glad i didn't murdered you here " Jin said making everyone laught....

____________________

Chapter 40 

Any thoughts?

40 Chapters wow

Thanks for reading 

only two more chapters are left 

and maybe i won't be able to update , because my exams are starting from Monday :( 

- i purple you

- author nim