Chapter 43 - Annoying Girl

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Tae! Tae please wake up...please" Jungkook was trying to wake the elder who was laying on the floor lifeless, Rose was shocked, wanted to kill Jungkook but Taehyung came in front of him " Don't leave me please " Jungkook said while sobbing .

Jongsuk and Jeonsuk entered into the house and first thing they saw was Taehyung on the floor lifeless and Jungkook crying his heart out while shaking him " I-i don't want to lose you....I love you please !" Jungkook shouted at the part.

Rose was about to run away but Jongsuk grabbed her " Leave me! " She shouted, Jungkook stopped and turn toward Rose, He stood up and went to her...' he looks so scary ' Jongsuk thought to himself...Jungkook looked at Rose " You killed many people for Taehyung right?" Jungkook asked her, there was no emotion his face.

Rose laughed evilly " Yes I did...I don't regret...not even a little " She said and smirked, Jungkook slapped her so hard that her cheek went all red " Are you for real...You killed innocent people...now you killed my Tae just because of your on obsession " Jungkook grabbed her face harshly.

" I will make sure that you will love in hell all of your life " Jungkook said and slapped her one last time...He turn around and looked at Taehyung, But he was shocked when he saw Taehyung sitting there smiling like nothing happened.

" T-tae " Jungkook said and ran towards him and hugged him tightly " You're alive you're alive !" Jungkook said while sobbing in happiness, Taehyung chuckled...Jongsuk and Jeonsuk looked up shocked feeling happy " I am " Taehyung said and hugged him back with same Passion.

" Thank God " Taehyung smiled, Jungkook finally pulled away from the hug after 15 minutes " Now care to explain " Taehyung was surprised, Jungkook's behaviour suddenly changed from happy to angry " Well hehe " Taehyung nervous laughed because Jeonsuk and Jongsuk were also looking at him.

Wanting to know what the hell is actually happening, How is he alive... don't get them wrong they are confused, because when they were standing outside the house, they heard gunshot sound....And suddenly Taehyung sat up.

" Hyungs, you can come out " Taehyung shouted making everyone more confused....Yoongi and Jimin along with Jisoo came out of the room, from where they heard a sound " Hey everyone" Yoongi said to all of them " What the !" Jongsuk was about to curse but stopped when he notice Jungkook.

" Hyung tie her first and you called the police right ?" Taehyung asked and warp his arm around Jungkook's waist, bring him more closer to himself " I already called the police" Jisoo said while showing them her phone " Police can do nothing to me" Rose said smirking.

Taehyung sighed " Let's just explain everything " He said, Everyone nodded and sat on the couch...Jungkook really close with Taehyung, Almost hugging him....while they sat on the couch Jongsuk tied up Rose on the chair " You are an idiot Jongsuk, I gave you a really good offer...But you " She said angrily.

Jongsuk scoffed " I'm happy without your offer " He said which everyone heard " What offer? " Jimin asked confused, Jungkook nodded also wanted to know " well then I will explain first " Jongsuk said and sighed... Everyone nodded .

28 Hours Earlier

Jongsuk was sitting in his room reading the book Jungkook once gifted him " Jongsuk....are you really okay?" Pd Nim asked his Son concerned " Of course Dad...Jungkook is with Taehyung...so I'm not worried " He said smiling making Pd Nim sigh.

" Okay, take care of yourself....I'm leaving for collage now... tomorrow is an important test so I have to prepare everything " He said Jongsuk nodded " Okay Dad " He said...Pd Nim left with some books...Jongsuk sighed and looked at The photofram of Jungkook .

He closed the book and put in inside his bag " I should take a shower to clear my mind " He mumbled himself and was about to go when he heard that someone knocked the front door voilenly " What the hell " He said and went to open the door.

He opened the door and saw Rose, He was confused " May I help you?" he asked polity, trying not to act rude as hoe good the person he is " Yes you can " she said rudely and went inside the house without Jongsuk's permission " Hey miss! What are you doing?! " Jongsuk shouted at Rose who sat on the couch unbothered by his shouts.

" I will get straight to the point " She said and paused a little " I'm Gay....don't like the straight word " Jongsuk said and sat in front of her, Rose looked at him with ' what the fork look '....But Jongsuk just looked at her.

She sighed " I love Taehyung " She said but got interrupted by Jongsuk " Wow congratulations then! Now will you leave " He said getting annoyed, gritted her teeth " Shut up....I love Taehyung but he loves that Jungkook boy...The boy you love and if you want your love you have to help to get my love " She said in one breath.

Jongsuk mouth was slightly open and eyes blinking slowly processing everyone " are you....mental ?" That's the only thing Jongsuk asked after few minutes making Rose furious " Listen you! If you help me to get My Tae...I would spare Jungkook....or I will kill.him " She said looking so crazy.

" You can't even touch his hair...He is with Taehyung " Jongsuk said smirking , Rose laughed making Jongsuk rolled his eyes " I'm not surprised that your laugh is also annoying " He said closing his ear dramatically with his palms...Rose stopped laughing " I know where they are...they are at *** place....I will kill Jungkook and then I will have my Tae Oppa " She said and without waiting for Jongsuk's answer left the house.

Present

" And that's what happened " Jongsuk said, Jungkook who was hugged Taehyung from side stood up and went to Rose...He slapped her making everyone confused " My Tae Oppa huh " He slapped again on the other cheek " I will kill you before the police come here " He said now pulling her hairs.

Taehyung and Jongsuk panicked, they stood up and stopped Jungkook, Rose glared at him making Jungkook more anger " What huh? You are talking about someone else's man...This Handsome and Hot man is only mine " Jungkook said and grabbed Taehyung's arm who smiled.

Jongsuk looked at Jeonsuk who was shocked by his son's behaviour " Love can really change someone " He mumbled " By the way, I still didn't forgive you, you have to explain what happened 20 minutes ago....but I'm glad nothing happened to you " Jungkook said and looked down on the floor.

Taehyung smiled " What are you little boy, I more hot then you " She said in a sassy tune " Like Hell " Jungkook said making Jisoo and Jimin laugh " Youuuu I will kill-" Before she could say something more Jeonsuk it the back of her head with a vase, making her unconscious.

" You are right, she is so annoying " He said and sighed " That's better " he said and sat on the couch again " Young man better explain fast before I do something " Jeonsuk said, Taehyung smiled sheepishly and looked at Jungkook who was glaring at him.

Taehyung gulped I hope they won't kill me Taehyung thought to himself....

____________________

Literally, in the previous chapter everyone were ready to kill me..let me tell you, I'm not good at writing, especially sad endings .

How was the chapter?

It's 7:20 am and I'm still awake 😅

Thanks for reading 🙂💘

- I purple you 💜

- author nim 🐰