Chapter 17 - The Man in the Room

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

" B-but Tae....I saw Nancy in Busan last month " Hyungsik said in a shocked tune....Taehyung wide is eyes and looks at Hyungsik " WHAT " He shouted and stood up from the floor....Hyungsik nodded his head " Yes Tae , I saw her last month when I went to Busan for my case...she was there perfectly fine , smiling and laughing " Hyungsik said , Taehyung was so shocked .

" H-how is that even possible.." Taehyung looks at Nancy's picture hanging on the wall " She..." Taehyung turn towards Hyungsik...Hyungsik nodded " I didn't told you at Frist , because I didn't knew any of this.... I thought maybe you both broke up ,that's why you...." Taehyung pull his hairs in frustration .

He sat on this bed " B-but why did s-she...." Hyungsik sat beside him and rubs his back " why don't you talk to your step mom...maybe she know " Taehyung shook his head " I don't want to talk to that woman....I hate her " Taehyung said in a deep tune " Hyungsik sighed " Hyung you have to talk to her ,if you want to know what exactly is happening here...and why Nancy is in Busan and not dead."

Taehyung stood up from the bed " I will go then" he was about to go but Hyungsik grabbed his hand " it's midnight Tae...take rest....we can do all of this tomorrow " now go take a shower and refresh yourself"Taehyung nodded... Hyungsik went to the guest room to refresh his self....Taehyung on the other hand last time looked at Nancy's picture and then went to take a shower .

~~~~~~~~~~

" YOUR SON ALMOST KILLED THAT BOY!" Han kun shouted at Mr.Lee who was shaking in fear " S-sorry , H-he-" but Han Kun intrupet him " just stop it....I want that boy alive...I will kill.him with my own hands " Han Kun said and turn towards his son , who was laying on the bed like a dead body.

" NOW LEAVE !" without wasting more time ,Mr.Lee ran out of the room...Han Kun went towards his son and caress his cheeks softly " I'm sorry my son...I'm taking so much time to kill that boy...but I have to wait for the right time....his Hyungs are too protective towards him " Han Kun sighed heavily.

" And that Kim Taehyung....he is also looking for evidence...if he found out that.....what we did to his parents, he will definitely send us to jail...but I would stop before I kill that boy " he kissed his son's head and went to a room where He tied someone tightly in a chair..." How are you my friend?" he smirked.

" long time no see Huh...you know it's all your fault , you tried to save that boy that day , but because of you my son is like this..." He slapped his person hardly , who whimpered " I will kill him now...and if someone come in my way....I would hesitate to kill him " he smirked and left the room leaving that person behind .

He entered into his office and opened his laptop and smirked " sleep peacefully now... because you bad time is coming " he said looking at Jungkook through his laptop who was sleeping peacefully.....

On the other hand Taehyung the laying on his bed looking at the ceiling worried...bit this time he wasn't nothing about Nancy but about a bunny boy " I hope he is fine...should I go to the hospital...no no no...it's 2 am...I will meet him in the morning but I have to call someone to know if he is fine or not " He thought to himself.

He sat up on his bed and looked at his phone on the nightstand...he grabbed his phone and bites his lower lip nervously ' why are you thinking so much " he dailed Jimin's number...after few seconds he picked up the call "Hello...who is this ?" He said in a sleepy voice...." Jimin , it's me Taehyung....how is Jungkook ?" Taehyung asked in a worried tune .

Jimin smirked " Yeah Taehyung...your bunny boy is fine " Jimin said and laughed , But stenting frowns at the your bunny boy , Taehyung sighed " okay okay , he is perfectly fine is sleeping because if the medicines effects " Taehyung hummed " take care of him , I will come to meet him tomorrow " Jimin smiled " okay " he said and cut the call.....Taehyung sighed in relief " thank God he is fine " he slightly smiled and fall asleep.

Next day.....

Taehyung was walking towards Jungkook's room with Hyungsik when he bumped into someone " I'm sorry " he apologized but the person went away without saying anything , Taehyung frowns and looks at Hyungsik...who pats his shoulder" you go , I have something to care of " he said and left without waiting for Taehyung's replay.

He shook his head and again start walking towards Jungkook's room...on the other hand Jungkook was holding Jimin's hand tightly when Yoongi was applying injection in his arm...Taehyung entered into the room and chuckled looking at the scene " Hyung be fast " Everyone laughed .

Jungkook sighed in relief and leave Jimin's hand " Thank you hyung " Jimin smiled at him...Jungkook's eyes fall on Taehyung " TAE HYUNG !" he smiled widely , Everyone flinched at his voice even Taehyung and Jeonsuk woke up hearing his voice.

Taehyung made his way towards him " how are you Jungkook? " Jungkook smiled and give him a thumb's up , Taehyung softly smiled and caress his hairs " Taehyung , can you stay here with Jungkook for sometime , I have to go to the canteen " Jeonsuk said , Taehyung nodded " Come on Jimin" But Jimin shook his head .

" I'm not hungry uncle...you go " Jeonsuk sighed and left the room, Taehyung sat beside Jungkook on the chair " Jungkook " Jungkook hummed while looking at Taehyung " Thank you " Jungkook frowns " For what ?" He asked confused " For saving my life " Jungkook giggled.

" Then thank you too Mr.Kim " Taehyung chuckled " Why ? " Jungkook again giggled and points at himself " For saving my life " Taehyung smiled , Jungkook hold Taehyung's hand " Your hands are so big hyung " Jungkook said amazed , Jimin smirked who was watching everything sitting in the corner of his room while Yoongi resting his head on his shoulder.

" You know what else is big Jungkook ?" Jimin said while smirking , Jungkook sighed while Taehyung cleared his throat " Not your highly of course " Jungkook said while Taehyung laughed....Jimin glared at him " I'm leaving you because you are sick now " Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes...Taehyung smiled looking at them .

Hyungsik Pov

I was following the man who bumped with Taehyung , I found him odd...while following him he was talking with Jungkook's doctor , but couldn't hear anything as he was standing far from me....after five minutes he start walking outside the hospital , he went to the parking lot and get inside his car .

" maybe he is the one who tried to kill Taehyung " he started his car and left the parking lot....I took out my phone from my pocket and called my friend " Caven , send me the CCTV footage of *** street of yesterday " I said " Thank you " I cut the call , of he is the one who tried to kill Taehyung that's means he is after Jungkook and Taehyung both.

Taehyung have to meet Mrs .Kim too , why I think that it's not just Mrs.Kim's fault...I sighed .......

______________
Chapter 18

Any thoughts

Thank you for reading this story ❤️

-I purple you 💜