Chapter 41 - What Plan?

ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's pov

Taehyung was walking toward a supermarket so he can buy some banana milk and pain killer for his bunny, of course, locked the front door and windows, because he doesn't want the younger to runway behind his back...as for how the stubborn he is  " Why it is so cold today ?" He mumbled to himself while shaking because of the coldness in the air ...he looked around the place..only a few people were there, so he decides to take off his mask.

Because it was really difficult breath when he wears the mask, he entered into the shop and start taking the only things they needed...and of course not leaving banana milk....after he brought the things, he was walking towards the exit when he overheard some women's conversation " Did Oppa kidnap a kid ?" A woman said to her friend " Yeah, he did ' the other woman said to her with annoyed and angry look's.

" That's so cool " The one woman squealed, but the other slapped her arm " Nothing is cool, Kim Taehyung kidnapped a Kid, you know I like him, for months..and he " Taehyung heard that and rolled his eyes ' My bunny loves me for years.... as I do, maybe he loved me more than I love him....like Jimin said, " Taehyung thought to himself smirking ...The other woman laughed " Oh come on...he doesn't even know you exist " She said making the other angry.....Taehyung silently laughed and went out of the shop.

Yoongi was in his room while Jimin laying his head on his chest " I think Rose will do something " Yoongi said..just a few seconds ago Jimin told him everything that happened in the Cafe, Jimin hummed " We should talk with aunty Kim " Jimin said and sat upon the bed, Yoongi after him " But isn't almost midnight " Yoongi said to Jimin who was changing his clothes...Jimin sighed and glared at him.

" stand up before it's late...and yes stop looking at that my legs," Jimin said, Yoongo smiled at him sheepishly and start wearing his clothes, and Jimin trying to call Taehyung.

" I can't believe your son did that, " Mr.Kim said in disappointed tone while shaking his head slightly " I can't believe my son did that," Mrs.Kim said and squealed loudly, Mr.Kim smiled looking at his wife's smile " You look so happy after a long time," He said and wrap his arm's around her shoulders, They were about kiss but a cough interrupted them.

They looked up and saw Jimin , Yoongi along with Namjoon and Jisoo " Jisoo want to show us something, Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim looked at each other confused but still nodded their heads...

Taehyung Pov 

" I'm back," I said and took off my coat...i entered into the living room and looked at Bunny, who was pouting while looking outside the window..... I chuckled and went toward him...." Are you angry ?" I asked him smiling, but he was still looking at the other side " Hey " I tried to caress his cheeks but he moved away.

I sighed and sat beside him " I said I'm sorry...don't be angry at me " I said and showed him my puppy eyes, Which no one can resist...especially my bunny, I mentally smirked when I see his eyes soften, but he glared at me, maybe... I didn't smirk mentally, Save me from this bunny...." You... I hate you " He said and pouts " Lair," I said and give him flirtatious smile....he rolled his eyes and looked away.

I smiled and give him a quick his on his lips making him whine and blush...chuckled and stood up from the cough... I went to the kitchen to bring water for him " Why he kiss me out of nowhere?" I heard his voice and I know he must be pouting rightnow....i went to the living room and sat beside him " So you won't talk to me ?" I asked him sighing afterwards ....he just nodded his head ... I shook my head " at least take these medicine" I said and give him the water.

He looked at me than at the glass of water and then at me " Did you poison it? " I looked at him surprised, is he begin serious right now, I shook my head in disappointment " Seriously " I put the glass on the table in front of us and stood up from the couch and went away from there.

No one's Pov 

Jungkook bites his bottom lip, feeling bad that Taehyung's got angry on him " Idiot, he was just worried for you " He scolded him himself After he scolds himself enough...he grabbed the pain killer from the table and took the medicine...but little did he know that Taehyung was looking at him while hiding behind the wall  , with a grin .

Next-Day...

" Namjoon , you should call Taehyung now " Mrs.Kim said to him...there was no emotion on her, which was making everyone scared , Namjoon gulped and nodded his head slightly ...he dialled Taehyung's number and waited for him to pick up the call ...after few seconds Taehyung picked up his call " Hey Hyung " Taehyung said on the other line , while whining sound was heard in the background , which was obviously that it was Jungkook .

" Taehyung , Rose know where you are and we think that she is coming there " Namjoon said...suddenly the whining stopped in the background " How are you so sure that she will come here ?" Taehyung asked him , anger eas kind of visible in his voice , Namjoon looked at Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim for permission , which they give him .

" Yesterday , Jisso was working late in the office....she heard some noise coming from your office " Namjoon paused for a little , there was complete silence on the other line...Namjoon start talking again " Jisso went thee to look who it was but she heard Rose voice....she was saying that She is coming after you " Namjoon said and bites his lips in nervousness and in fear . 

He heard that Taehyung sighed on the other line " If she try to hurt bunny...i won't spare her this time " Taehyung said anger was visible in his voice " Yoongi and Hoseok are also coming there...and there is a plan " Namjoon said and explained the plan to him...Taehyung smirked " It's like to kill two birds with one stone " Taehyung said but froze when he heard Jungkook's voice " What plan?".....

__________________________

Chapter 41

Sorry for late update and sorry for short chapter , My exams started yesterday and I'm quite busy . Just wanted to say sorry if my grammar is not correct , I already said that English isn't my first language , please ignore my mistakes. 

And I wanted to finish this story after 2 chapters , but maybe there will be few more , I'm really sorry about that . 

So, how was the chapter?

Thanks for reading 

- I purple you 

- author nim