Chapter 26 - Broken

Ignore my mistakes plz ....

No one's Pov

It's been 2 months since that incident...Jungkook was admitted to the hospital for few weeks because his body was really weak...Taehyung never talked to him in these two months , but he secretly visit him at night when He was admitted to the hospital .

Jungkook was tried to talk to him and tell him that he loves him truly and it's not just a crush but Taehyung always ignored him...let's say that Taehyung is confused about his feelings and also angry at himself.

Han Kun and his son are now in jail for killing many people's and Kidnaping cause , Shin Hoseok is begin punished in the jail for Kidnaping young girls and for rapping them and also for helping his son , proof was given by Taehyung's lawyer, the CCTV footage of that day and also Han Kun's past crimes .

" I don't want to go to Paris Papa " Jungkook whined to his father , who wants him to complete his studies in Paris " Jungkook , it's best for you...only 1 year " Jeonsuk said " And 5 months " Jungkook said and looked away .

Jeonsuk sighed and made his way towards him " Look son....it's for your own good....See Namjoon got the best university's admission for you " Jungkook sighed angrily " No ! I won't go I want to be with you all....I won't go " Before Jongsuk could said something Jungkook grabbed his coat and went outside the house closing the door loudly.

" Why are you forcing him dad? You know how stubborn he is " Jeonsuk looked at his , Jungkook's and Hoseok's picture on the wall " It's for his own good Hoseok....I know he smiles from out side and act strong...but say by day he is dieing from inside " Jeonsuk said and looked at Hoseok.

" I forgot, Gong Yoo is coming today...he want to tell everything to Jungkook and also call Hyungsik and Shin Jin " Hoseok nodded and went to his room , Jeonsuk last time looked at Jungkook's picture and went to his room.....

" I don't want to go Yeontan , I want to stay here , a-and what if Tae found a girl behind my back...I don't want to lose him.....it hurts when he ignores me and these days that Rosé always flirts with me Infront of my eyes and he do nothing " Jungkook said to Yeontan , who was sleeping.

" Hey Bunny " Jungkook got flinched and turn around " You scared me hyung " Jongsuk smiled at him " Sorry , and what are you doing here ?" Jongsuk asked him , Jungkook sighed " Don't ask , by the way what about you ?" Jongsuk points towards the library .

" I wanted to read some books so yeah and was about to go home but I saw you " Jongsuk smiled towards him, Jungkook slightly smiled back " Wow Kim Taehyung was looking so hot in the interview " Jungkook heated Someone girl's conversation.

" yeah girl...like really sexy " Jungkook closed his eyes in anger , which Jongsuk noticed " You okay ?" Jungkook opeaned his eyes and glared at Jongsuk who moved a little back seeing Jungkook so angry " W-what happened?" Jongsuk asked him .

" I'm so angry and by asking what happened you are making me so mad !!" Jungkook said and Goans cutely " he is so cute even when he is anger " Jongsuk smiled " Why are you smiling I will read your head with something!!" Jongsuk grabbed a rock from the ground .

" Here " Jongsuk showed  him the rock " what's this ?"Jungkook asked confused " Take it and ripe  off head " Jungkook grabbed the Rock and pouts " Leave it hyung , you reunited the mood " Jungkook said and through the rock away...Jongsuk was about to say something but his phone start ringing.

" hello .....yeah " He cut the call and looked at Jungkook who was glaring someone " I have to go bunny...see you later " Jungkook nodded , Jongsuk was about to go but turn around " What happened?" Jongsuk lean towards the younger and kissed his cheeks " See you " He noticed the younger's shocked face and chuckled .

" W-what j-just happened? " Jungkook mumbled to himself and blinked his eyes " KOOKIE!" He looked at Mrs.Kin and smiled " How are you my baby ?" she asked him while squeezing his cheeks " leave the boy alone " Mr.Kim said and smiled " I'm great how are you both " Mr and Mrs Kim smiled at him .

" we are about to visit Taehyung....you want to join us ?" Mr.Kim asked him , Jungkook eyes light up " Yes yes " He said , and they cooed at the younger's cute behaviour .

They reached the company after fee minutes because the company was near the pet shop " I think I can't join you both... please go without me " Mr.Kim said and smiled at them , they both nodded and went inside " What happened Jisoo " A co-worker asked Jisoo  .

Jisoo sighed " Nancy is in the office with Mr.Kim " She said which Jungkook and Mrs.Kim heard, they both marched towards the office and opeaned the door and what they saw shocked them and hurt the younger ....

Nancy was kissing Taehyung , and Taehyung also kissing her back while holding her waist , Mrs.Kin turn towards Jungkook and saw tears in his eyes " J-j- " Jungkook sobbed and ran out of the office , Mrs.Kim turn towards Tae " TAEHYUNG " ....

Jungkook run and run ignoring others,crying hardly... suddenly he bumped into someone " S-sorry " He was about to go but the person grabbed his waist , Jungkook turn around and looked at the person " Sir? " He mumbled " Jungkook , what are you doing here at this time and why are you crying ?" Pd Nim asked him in a worried tune.

Jungkook sobbed and hugged Pd Nim , Pd Nim got more worried and caresses his back " Let's go and sit there....they were seating beside a lake on the grass" Are you okay ?" Jungkook slightly nodded his head " Sir , can I ask you a question ?" Jungkook bite his lower lip .

" Of course " Pd Nim said smiling " Why do the nice people , chose the wrong people to Love ?" Jungkook asked and looked down , Pd Nim looked at the younger boy and sat Infront of him " We accept the thing we deserve " Jungkook closed his eyes and looked away .

" you okay Jungkook ?" Jungkook nodded " I-i have to go " He said and without waiting for anything answer he ran away " I hope he won't change himself like he did before " Pd Nim mumbled to himself .

Taehyung Pov

A while ago....

" Mr.Kim , someone is here to meet you " My new assistant Jennie came in to the office and said , I nodded at her...she bowed to me and left the room...after a minute , I heard a knock on the door " Come in " I said .

" What can I help you ?" I said without looking at the person " T-tae " I immediately looked up and saw Nancy now what , I stood up from the chair " What the Fu*k are you doing here !!?" I angrily asked her " P-please listen to me... P-please " I stopped her .

" JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE !!"  I shouted making her flinch " T-Tae..I realised my mistake..." I scoffed " Congratulations ...NOW LEAVE "  But she came towards me and grab my hand " please Tae , I love you " I am not falling for his traps anyone .

" But I do-"but she suddenly kissed me ,I tried to pushed her but she grabbed me more tightly...I don't know what got into me that I kissed her back , I hold her waist tightly and kissed " TAEHYUNG !" We pulled away from the kiss when I heard my Mom's voice.

" M-mom " But she stopped me and came towards us , she stood in front of Nancy , I noticed that Nancy was smirking , Mom grabbed her hairs tightly" You bitch... WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE US ALONE " Nancy whimpers " JUST LEAVE " Nancy glared at us and left the office .

" Mom " She glared at me " I didn't accept that from you....that but Jungkook...love you a lot but you " She shook her head and left the room , He don't love me mom it's just a simple crush....he will forget about me.....

And it's better for him .....

___________________
Chapter 26

Any thoughts?

Thank you for reading 💖

I will publish an action FF in few days , anybody interested?

- I purple you 💜