Chapter 16- Nancy

( I changed the cover again :) )

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

Hyungsik sigh looking at Taehyung who was looking blankly at the wall...he stood up from the chair and made his way towards him " Tae...what's wrong , you were acting so weird I'm the hospital and here too ?" Hyungsik asked in a worried tune .

" It's... complicated...I don't know myself " Taehyung sigh deeply...Hyungsik pats his shoulders " It's just..when I saw Jungkook in my arms in blood...the image of Nancy came in my mind, Hyungsik frowns " What do you mean by that ?" Hyungsik asked " Hyung , you don't really...know , how I met Nancy and all because you were in America " .

Hyungsik nodded " Yes and ?" Taehyung sadly smiled " Let me tell you exactly what happened " Hyungsik just nodded .

Flashback

SNC , Seoul National College , Taehyung colleges....Jung Nancy ,Mean girl of the college , everyone love her , she is the cheerleader of the football team , many boys tired to be her boyfriend , but she never gave them attention .

Same with Taehyung , he really love Nancy , , Nancy also want to be his girlfriend ,but she is playing hard to get " Nancy , Taehyung is looking at you " Nancy's friend whispered to her , Nancy turn around and look at Taehyung who was staring at her .

Suddenly Taehyung stood up and made his way towards Nancy, also stood up and was about to go but Taehyung grabbed her arm " Where are you going ?" Taehyung asked smiling , Nancy shook her head.

" I want to talk to you" Taehyung said and dragged Nancy towards the terrace of the college " Stop it Taehyung " Taehyung leaved her hand when ,he turn around and look at her smiling " Now Nancy....you didn't answer me " He softly said , Nancy scoffed " What answer ?" Taehyung give her his phone " This " Nancy stares at the phone.

:Taehyung

Nancy , will you go in a date with me ?

Yesterday 11:09pm
Seen

" Look Tae , I am just scared okay " She said and looks down " I don't want to hurt " Taehyung stares at her , She sigh " Plz I will , but if I get hurt they I will-" Taehyung intrupet her " Don't worry , you would....I promise you " Taehyung said smiling , Nancy also smiled " Okay , see you at 8...now I have to go " Taehyung said and winked at her .

now I have to go " Taehyung said and winked at her