Chapter 27 - Left but still you don't care

Ignore my mistakes plz ....

No one's Pov

Jungkook went to his room and cried for many hours " You didn't listen to me and thought that it's just a simple crush , i know how much I love you but you didn't listen to me and today I saw you kissing Nancy....the girl who cheated on you and used you just for money....and you think that love....you are so dump Kim Taehyung....I hate you " Jungkook thought to himself and sobbed.

He grabbed his phone and called Jimin " H-h-hyung....can you please c-come here , please " He said and sobbed at the last part " Kookie why are you crying ? I will be there in 5 minutes , stop crying " Jimin said and immediately hang up the call.... Jungkook's phone vibrates he grabbed his phone and the first thing he saw was Taehyung's picture with Nancy in a restaurant .

He through the phone away and start crying hardly " OMG Jungkook " Jimin saw Jungkook crying badly and went to him and hugged him tightly " What happened ? Why are you crying ?" Jimin asked him worried sick " H-h-hyung " Jungkook told him everything what he saw and also showed him the post.

Jimin was really angry at Taehyung buy he controlled his anger and wipes Jungkook's tears " Stop crying okay ....you will find someone else , better than him " Jungkook shook his head " I won't love someone ever again....I hate him so much , I love him so much and see who is crying " a sob escaped from the younger's mouth .

Jimin hugged him tightly after few minutes Jungkook stopped crying " How are you feeling now ?" Jimin asked him and ruffled his hairs " I'm feeling great , this one sided love feeling is really beautiful you know....you are really unlucky because you don't know how it feels " Jungkook said and chuckled sadly .

But what he was feeling was the opposite he said , he was feeling broken , like his life is finished...maybe it wasn't what it looked like , that's what he was thinking and trying to comfort himself , but what he saw was obvious that Taehyung kissed her back , Jimin smiled at him sadly " you will be okay " .

Taehyung got to his parents mansion and was about to go upstairs " you met Nancy ?" Mrs.Kim asked him angrily , Taehyung sighed and turn towards him " Yes I did " He said with no guilt in his voice " I'm not even Fu*king surprised " Mrs.Kim said and scoffed .

" That boy loves you a lot and you are still after that Nancy....you know what he  is so much better than Nancy , he loves you truly and Nancy she don't...Jungkook is beautiful from inside and outside , buy Nancy got only looks " Mrs Kim said angrily , hearing her voice Mr.Kim came running from his room .

" You know she is my first love , I can't forget her and Jungkook just think he love me  " Taehyung said also getting angry , Mr.Kim looked at him " why do you love her Taehyung " Mr.Kim asked him , Taehyung didn't answer them and looked away " just one Reason Tae " He again said " actually this boy don't even know about his own feelings....he love Jungkook but he thinks he love Nancy " Mrs Kim said angrily .

" What do you mean by thinks , nobody thinks that he love that person mom ! " Taehyung shouted , Mrs.Kim smirked " then how are you so sure that Jungkook just "think " he loves and but he don't " Taehyung was surprised , because she is right....his can he doubt the younger's love who is he to judge his love .

Mr.Kim walked towards him and out his hand on his shoulder " Nancy is but the right person for you my son , Jungkook is the one , but because if your stupidness you will lose a gem " He said , But Taehyung begin the stupid person in teh world he went away...he fall on his head and closed his eyes .

Tears start falling from his eyes , the truth was Taehyung went to meet Nancy and warned him to never meet him ,but he was feeling hurt because he still think that he love Nancy and she was his first love " I'm sorry Jungkook , I'm sorry " he said to himself " I don't know what are my feeling please I'm sorry " That night both Taehyung and Jungkook cried feeling pain .