Chapter 34- Plan 1

Ignore my mistakes plz......

( Hi....)

No one's Pov

Taehyung was looking at Jungkook , who was standing with Jongsuk looking for his engagement ring " Which one bunny ?" Jongsuk asked him smiling...Taehyung looked at the ring , which was really fancy " He won't like that , he like simple things...even if it's his engagement ring " Taehyung mumbled to himself and smiled .

Jungkook looked at Jongsuk " It's too fancy hyung , I like simple rings " Jungkook said to him , Jongsuk smiled at turn towards the staff member " Can you show us simple and beautiful rings?" Jongsuk asked him....Jin and Jimin were looking at Taehyung , who was continuously glaring at Jongsuk .

Jimin sighed and went to Taehyung ,Jin behind him....Taehyung looked at him and smiled sheepishly " You're world's first class loser, idiot and jerk " Taehyung sighed " litterly it's been 4 hours and you said the same thing to me for the million of the times" He said to him , but Jimin rolled his eyes and went away .

Jin glared at him " idiot " He said and went behind Jimin....Taehyung blinked his eyes " That are weird " He said and turn towards Jungkook , Who was holding a ring I his hand...which was really beautiful " Look at this one Bunny " Jungkook immediately put the ring back and looked at ring Jongsuk's hand " perfect " He said smiling.

Jongsuk smiled " This one please " Jongsuk said...after few minutes they went outside...Taehyung went to the counter and grabbed the ring " So you like this ring huh " He smiled " Pack that ring please " Taehyung said smiling to the man " But it's really expensive sir " The man said to Taehyung .

I don't care about money , my Kookie is more important to me Taehyung thought to himself smiling " Don't worry...just pack it for me " He said to smiling .

Taehyung was walking toward the cloth section where other are looking for some clothes " Hey handsome " A girl stopped Taehyung by blocking his way , She was wearing a very short dress , and high heels...Taehyung sighed and looked at her " Want to have some fun " She said in a seductive tune .

" sorry ,I already love someone" He said and was about to go but she stopped him by grabbing his wrist  " try me once...you will forget that person " Taehyung sighed " I said- " but an idea came in his mind , he smirked and looked at the girl .

" you want money right ?" Taehyung asked her, she was shocked but nodded her head " I will give you money...but you have to do a work for me " He said to her Just wait Jongsuk...let's see what will Jungkook do to you Taehyung thought to himself smirking.

Taehyung Pov

I explained my plan to the girl ,I looked at Jongsuk...who went to the changing room " There that one...just do your magic " i said to the girl...she nodded her head and went to the changing room .

I looked at Kookie , he was looking at some suits...i made my way toward the changing room and opeaned it slightly...the girl was touching Jongsuk's chest " Miss , please get out of here " Jongsuk said to her .

I went to Jungkook and grabbed his wrist , making him flinch " I have to show you something " I said to him " H-h-hyung " I take him to the changing room ...the girl was kissing Jongsuk...I looked at Jungkook....Jongsuk pushed the girl " I said leave !" he angrily said .

The girl looked at me , I nodded my yeah...she went away from there " J-Jungkook it wasn't- " Jungkook stopped him and went towards him " I believe you Hyung...let's just go " He said and went away with Jongsuk...

What just happened ......why didn't he broke the marriage and shouted at him...I can't believe it....plan one failed ! I signed and went behind them .