Chapter 25 - The college's party

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Everyone were now went to their home to get ready , everyone will go to the party except Jeonsuk and Hoseok " Where is Jungkook ? " Jeonsuk asked his elder son Hoseok " He was in his room...I will check on him " Hoseok was about to go but Jeonsuk stopped him .

" I will go " Jeonsuk went inside Jungkook's room and first thing he saw Jungkook laying on his bed while a face mask on his face , Jeonsuk sighed this Jimin and Y/n Jeonsuk thought to himself " Jungkook get up " Jungkook shook his head .

" I want banana milk " Jungkook said "take it yourself " Jungkook pouts and get up from his bed , face mask still on his face , He was about to go downstairs but Jeonsuk stopped him by grabbing his arm " where are you going ?" Jeonsuk asked him .

" Downstairs " Jeonsuk shook his head and points towards him " In this get up ?" Jeonsuk asked him surprised , Jungkook looked at himself " What happened , isn't fine ?" Jeonsuk shook his head " to in the bathroom and get ready for party first " Jeonsuk said .

Jungkook pouts " Do you have problem with me since you found me or has it fresh started ?" Jeonsuk hit his head softly " Go get ready , on only an hour is left go " Jeonsuk pushed Jungkook towards the bathroom who whined .

When Jungkook get inside the bathroom Jeonsuk chuckled " this boy " Jeonsuk mumbled to himself and get out from His room ....when he went downstairs he saw Jongsuk sitting on the couch while talking to Hoseok ...when he looked at Jeonsuk he stood up and bowed to him .

Jeonsuk smiled and pats his shoulders " Jongsuk you remember what I told you " Jeonsuk asked him , Jongsuk nodded his head " Yes uncle , don't worry " He said and smiled .

Finally Jungkook came downstairs while whining " I don't want to go " He said while fake crying , Jongsuk chuckled at his cute behaviour , Jungkook noticed Jongsuk and smiled widely " Hyung ?" He said confused " he is here to pick you up "

" Let's go , we are already late " Jongsuk said while looking at his watch , Jungkook nodded his head and walked towards front door while Jongsuk behind him " Take care Jungkook !!" Hoseok yelled from the living room .

" I will !" Jungkook yelled back.....they both get inside Jongsuk's car " Hyung we have to wear masks too in the party too " Jungkook said to Jongsuk " it was optional Bunny " Jungkook nodded his head " I'm not wearing than " Jungkook said and through his mask in the back seat .

After 30 minutes they reached the college and Jungkook get out of the car "You hi inside first ,I have to park the car" Jongsuk said smiling , Jungkook nodded his head and went inside the college " Wow " Jungkook mumbled when he looked around the place .

Students dancing around , balloons everywhere and teachers in their own world " Jungkook " Jungkook looked at Yoongi and Jimin waving at him , He ran towards them .